- PEOPLE. // FoodService Director;11/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p74
The article profiles Jason Beckles, foodservices supervisor and coordinator at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, New Jersey and UNC Healthcare executive chef Shawn Dolan, and presents an interview with St. Andrews Estates culinary and nutrition services director Virginia Ohanian.
- Retirement Focus. Wade, Judy // TravelAmerica;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p26
Provides information on several retirement communities in the United States. Fox Hill Farm in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania; Parkview at Ticonderoga in New York; Avalon Village in Bangor, Maine.
- Battlement Mesa: New life for a Colorado mining town. Davidson, Claud M. // Focus;Win93, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p7
Describes the change in purpose and economic base of the mining town of Battlement Mesa in Colorado. Energy development; Creation of an innovative and marketable retirement and residential community; Attractions for retirees in Battlement Mesa.
- Upscale retiree care center coming online. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;7/14/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p11B
Features the Splendido at Rancho Vistoso retirement community in Oro Valley, Arizona. Area; Cost; Scheduled opening; Developers; Amenities included. INSET: BIZ FACTS.
- Retirement Communities. // Las Vegas Business Press;2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p61
Presents a chart ranking retirement communities in Nevada.
- Workshop opens at Heritage Heights. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/02/96, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the grand opening of a new expanded woodworking shop for use by the residents at Heritage Heights Retirement Community in Concord, New Hampshire. Features of the new shop; Amenities.
- Construction target set for $60 million senior housing project in Rye. Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/17/94, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p8
Reports the construction of a $60 million senior living community on the grounds of the Miriam Osborn Memorial Retirement Home in Westchester County, New York. `Pathway 2000'; `Sterling park at Osborn'; Expected facilities of the senior residential community; Estimate number of construction...
- Home sweet home. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p19
Presents information on the construction of a retirement home in Westchester, at the Osborn Retirement Community and Sterling Park. Details on the original facility; Expectations of the upscale development; Housing capacity; Comments by Mark R. Zwerger, chief executive officer of the...
- Retirement Communities. // BusinessWest;Jul2000 Resource Guide, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p88
Ranks retirement communities in Western Massachusetts by number of units. Contact information; Entrance fee; Levels of care; Key services; Chief administrative.