PNC Eco Bistro Features LEED Design Elements
- Tom Kozlik Joins PNC from Janney. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;6/23/2015, p19
The article announces the hiring of Tom Kozlik by the broker-dealer arm of PNC bank based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- PNC promotes a VP to information chief. // American Banker;01/06/98, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p15
Reports that a 21-year veteran of PNC Bank Corporation, Timothy G. Shack, was promoted to chief information officer. Background information on Shack; What does Shack's role entails.
- PNC appoints head of direct banking. // American Banker;5/7/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 87, p10
Looks at the appointment of Judith E. Campbell, to the position of senior vice president and manager, in the direct bank unit at the PNC Bank Corporation. Information on the objectives of the unit; Discussion on the responsibilities of Campbell; Background information on Campbell's career.
- PNC Promotes Demchak to President. Kline, Alan // American Banker;4/25/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 64, p16
The article announces PNC Bank's executive William S. Demchak will succeed Joseph C. Guyaux as president of the bank and its holding company.
- 2014 Women of Note. Keirn, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p0016
The article features Kristen Baird Adams, who serves as senior vice president and managing director of client and community relations at PNC Bank of Cleveland, Ohio as of mid-July 2014. It claims that the working mother also served at the public relations office at FirstEnergy Corp. It cites...
- 40 UNDER 40. Lazette, Michelle Park // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 46, pF012
The article features Drew Martin, the executive vice president and Northern Ohio retail market manager for PNC Bank. Topics discussed include the number of bank branches whose operations he oversees, his previous position at National City Corp., which was acquired by PNC, and his strategic...
- People. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p10
The article announces several personnel changes in Indianapolis, Indiana including Jenny Gance as retirement administrator II of Katz Sapper & Miller LLP, Michael Zick as senior relationship manager at PNC Bank Corp., and the promotion of Alex Boone to retail accounts payable specialist at LIDS...
- Snapshot of manufacturing employment. Hoffman, Stuart // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Oct2014, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p33
An interview with PNC Bank chief economist Stuart Hoffman on the state of employment in the manufacturing sector is presented. He notes the reduction in the size of manufacturing labor from 1977 levels due to workforce skills upgrade and recessionary pressure. States that have reduced taxes are...
- Two Banks Pick New Ill. Leaders. Cumming, Chris // American Banker;1/11/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F302, p15
The article announces PNC Bank and Charter One Bank selected regional presidents for the businesses in Illinois. Scott Swanson succeeds Joe Gregoire who was promoted to state chairman as PNC's regional president. Marc Paulhus succeeds Swanson who had been working for Charter One as Charter One's...