Busy Monday Nets $2.93B in HY Deals
- Bumble Bee Joins With Canadian Firm. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p36
Reports that Bumble Bee Seafoods was sold to Canadian-based Connors Brothers Income Fund. Amount paid by Connors for 70 percent ownership in Bumble Bee; Number of factories owned by Connors.
- Bumble Bee to merge with Canada-based sardine company Connors Bros. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;5/6/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p4
Reports that California-based Bumble Bee Holdings LP is close to finalizing its sale to Canada's Connors Bros. Income Fund for $385 million. Merger to result in the largest branded seafood company in North America with expected revenue of more than $657 million; Effect on the Mayaguez, Puerto...
- Conservative Financing Drives A Novel Seafood Merger. Connolly, Jim // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p11
Highlights the financing technique used by combined companies Bumble Bee and Connors Bros. to step up cash flow generation. Effect of the combination of Bumble Bee and Connors on their market share ranking in The U.S. and Canada; Unusual aspects of the deal; Convenience for Bumble Bee and...
- San Diego Canneries Hope to Lure Salmon Eaters. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/4/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the plans of seafood companies Chicken of the Sea International and Bumble Bee Holdings AP to launch smoked salmon products in San Diego, California. Amount allocated by Chicken of the Sea for magazine advertising, direct mail and coupons in Sunday newspapers to push its new smoked...
- Kinder Morgan to sell many Wyo holdings. // Wyoming Business Report;Apr2012, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that as part of a more than 20 billion U.S. dollars deal to make it the largest pipeline company in the continent, Kinder Morgan will be selling most of its Wyoming holdings including the Casper-Douglas natural gas processing and West Frenchie Draw treating facilities.
- KINDER MORGAN. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/ 4/2013, pA02
The article reports on the increase in natural gas transport firm Kinder Morgan Inc.'s dividend for 2014 by ten percent.
- Correction. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2015, Vol. 242 Issue 2, p67
A correction to the article "Constitution Gains Key Permit" that was published in the January 2015 issue is presented.
- Kinder Morgan To Purchase Terasen for $5.6 Biullion. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p4
Reports that natural gas firms Kinder Morgan Inc. and Terasen Inc. have entered into an agreement whereby Kinder Morgan will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Terasen in the United States.
- Kinder Morgan plans terminal expansion on Houston Ship Channel. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2013, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p8
The article reports that terminal expansion on the Houston Ship Channel in Texas has been aimed by Kinder Morgan Inc.