Standard Pacific Aims for $650M HY Drive-By
- Builders Named for Great Park Homes. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;1/26/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p6
The article reports that home builders Standard Pacific Corp. has been selected for constructing houses at Beacon Park, Orange County, California.
- Standard Pacific Offering $650 Million in Bonds. Lysler, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;12/13/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p16
The article reports on the plan of the homebuilder Standard Pacific Corp. to sell 650 million dollars worth of bonds to pay off its existing debt in Irvine, California.
- Travis County, Texas, Defined Area to Sell $6.8M in Infrastructure Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p37
Reports the marketing of the general obligation bonds by the Water Control and Improvement District Number 17 in Travis County, Texas. Construction of the residential community; Reimbursement of expenses; Assessment of long-term outstanding debt.
- Tustin Could Turn Toward Spec on Creative Offices. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;4/27/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p1
The article reports that Tustin city of California has made an agreement with Dallas, Texas-based real estate investor and developer Lincoln Property Co. for the development of a 37-acre creative-office project at Tustin Legacy planned community. Information about the major ground-up...
- GM Launches Notes For $3.9B Share Buyback. // Leveraged Finance News;11/10/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 43, p2
The article focuses on the three tranches of senior notes to be launched by General Motors. It mentions that the senior notes, which are in 10-year, 20-year, and 30-year notes, are aimed to raise funds for a $3.9 billion buyback of all the company's Series A preferred stock. It cites the...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Higginbotham, Stacey; Ferris, Craig T.; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p2
Presents news briefs concerning bond issuance in the United States as of February 20, 2001. Moody's Investor Service's upgrading of its rating for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, because of improvement in financial conditions resulting from development in the city; Increase in the overall producer...
- Lennar Upsizes HY Deal to Sell $400M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/10/2014, p22
The article reports that home builder Lennar has upsized its bond offering from 250 million U.S. dollars and sold 400 million U.S. dollars in 4.5% senior notes due in 2019 and plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes.
- Munis Weaken, New Issues Dominate; Memphis Prices $1.28 Billion for Retail. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of November 20, 2003. Total amount of general obligation highway bonds issued by the local government in North Carolina; Increase in housing starts for the month of October 2003; Range of reoffered serials. INSET: MARKET SNAPSHOT: ...
- Homebuilder Standard Records Profitable Q3. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;11/1/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p12
The article reports that Standard Pacific Corp.'s financial records showed a profit of 4.5 million dollars for the third quarter of 2010.