Pricing Cut on Darling TL
- Darling Loan/Bond Deals Back Acquisition. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p37
The article reports on the plan of Darling International to issue 250-million U.S. dollar in junk bonds to help finance the company's acquisition 840-million U.S. dollar of Griffin Industries.
- Darling Seeks $1.2B Loan to Fund Buy. Bisbey, Allison; Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/21/2013, p14
The article reports that Darling International is seeking a 1.2 billion U.S. dollars term loan to help finance its acquisition of Vion Ingredients for an estimated 2.16 billion U.S. dollars in 2013. According to the author, both Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's have placed...
- Darling Seeks $1.2B Loan to Fund Buy. // Leveraged Finance News;10/21/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 40, p1
The article reports on the move of Irving, Texas-based recovery solutions provider Darling International Inc. to apply for a $1.2 billion term loan to help finance its acquisition of Vion Ingredients in the Netherlands for approximately $2.16 billion. It notes that the acquisition of Vion...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Germain, Matthew J. St. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/16/2012, p34
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the illegal operation of the processing plant Darling International Inc. in Southwest Fresno, California which reflects the rampant inequality in the city.
- Market briefs. Scheraga, Dan // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/97, Vol. 252 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the financial performance of Darling International Inc. for the third quarter of 1997.
- DARLING INTERNATIONAL. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/24/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the financial performance of Darling International Inc. for the 3rd quarter of 2003.
- BankBoston Helps Out Darling. Matta, L. Mathew // Bank Loan Report;02/08/99, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p14
Reports that Darling International and BankBoston closed on an amended and restated credit facility. Details on the deal; Lenders; Pricing.
- Darling Sells $500M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p22
The article reports that Darling International issued 500 million U.S. dollars in 5.375 percent senior unsecured notes due 2022 for the financing of an acquisition.
- Diesel plant proposed in St. Charles Parish. // South Texas Automotive Report;Oct2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the plan of Darling International Inc. and a subsidiary of Valero Energy Corp. to construct a plant equipped to manufacture more than 135 million gallons of diesel fuel yearly.