Tenneco Taps HY Market for $500M
- Tenneco HIts Market with $500M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p10
The article reports on the plan of manufacturing company Tenneco to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to back a tender offer in 2010.
- Tenneco Plans $225M Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p16
The article unveils the plan of Tenneco to issue 225 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to finance a tender offer.
- Tenneco Prices $225M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p27
The article reports that Tenneco issued 225 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds in a drive-by offering, and plans to use the funds for a tender offer.
- Three Companies Ready New Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/1/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p14
The article reports that three companies are preparing their respective high yield bond issues amounting to 1 billion U.S. dollars. Tenneco will be issuing senior unsecured notes totaling 500 million U.S. dollars. Valeant Pharmaceuticals is planning to use proceeds to repurchase debt and for...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.