Issuers Keep Churning Out HY Sequels
- HIGH YIELD: A PERPETUAL FLAME DRAWING INVESTOR MOTHS. Cassidy, Don // On Wall Street;May2008, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p42
The article focuses on high-yield securities. The author says that these securities are easily to sell to investors because the cash flow is expected next quarter or next year and that people earnestly dislike focusing on risk and loss. He cites some of the risks involved in high-yield...
- Investors Unafraid of Second-Lien Revival. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the confidence of investors in dealing with the revival of second-lien high yield bond issuance in 2010 in the U.S. Accordingly, investors have learned from their mistakes in 2007 and asserts that the second-lien high yield bond market in 2010 is not as risky as before. It...
- Revisiting the high-yield bond market. Altman, Edward I. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Summer1992, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p78
This paper revisits the high-yield junk bond market after over a decade of recent dynamic, controversial and important activity, both to investors and corporate issuers. By the end of 1991, the size of the high-yield debt market had survived and indeed had grown to almost $209 billion. New...
- High Yield Market Hits a Rough Patch. // Bank Loan Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the predicament of the high yield bond market in the U.S. which has been experiencing a decline in primary market prices. It states that the decline can be attributed to the natural cyclicality of the security industry and long term junk bond investors are reducing their...
- Suddenly, High Yield Isn't Looking So High to Investors. Wood, Duncan // Treasury & Risk Management;May2005, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p44
Focuses on the start of money drain out of high-yield bonds in the U.S. Increase in the size of withdrawals; Amount of outflows in the market; Move of fund managers to seek higher ground; Detection of the lack of enough spread of high-yield bonds to cover the risk to investors.
- HYR Master Index Moves in BPs. // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p1
Reports on "High Yield Report" Master Index from June 2, 2004 to June 9, 2004.
- Triple-C's: Down But Not Out... // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the performance of the high yield market in the United States.
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p8
Reports on global high yield deals as of June 14, 2004.
- EURO HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p9
Presents European high yield league table as of June 14, 2004.