Seagate Tech Plans to Raise $850M in Debt
- Seagate To Issue $430M In HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p12
The article reports on the 430 million U.S. dollars high yield bonds issued by Seagate Technology in April 2009. The senior secured second-priority notes will mature in 2014. Proceeds will reportedly be used to pay off or repurchase all or some of its 300 million U.S. dollars in floating-rate...
- Seagate Selling $1B in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/20/2013, p24
The article reports that Seagate Technology, a disk drive and data storage service provider, is offering 1 billion U.S. dollars in senior notes with plans to use the proceeds to replenish cash on hand after its redemption of its 319.5 million U.S. dollars in 10 percent senior secured notes.
- Seagate Prices $410M In HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p20
The article reports on the 409.9 million U.S. dollars high yield bonds issued by Seagate Technology in April 2009. The senior secured notes to mature in 2014 has an original issue discount (OID) of 95.32. Seagate is a computer hard drive manufacturer based in Scotts Valley, California. Proceeds...
- Study shows third rating shrinks spreads. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/13/98, Vol. 64 Issue 15, p8
Focuses on a study which reports that corporate debt rating can affect bond spreads. How it can achieve cheaper funding costs; Comments from Bob Grossman, the managing director at that rating agency; Details on the study.
- Nigeria plans to sell 55 billion naira (US$ 340 million) in bonds with maturities of five and 20 years. // African Business News;7/10/2013, p28
The article presents information on the plans of Nigeria to sell 55 billion naira in bonds with maturities of five and 20 years, during its seventh monthly debt auction to be held on July 17, 2013.
- Asian Corporate Bond Volume Reaches Record. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/2/2012, p10
The article reports that as per data from Deologic, Asian firms, excluding those in Japan, issued a total of 312.4-billion dollars in bonds in 2011 comprising 1, 872 deals in investment-grade, high-yield and non-rated corporate debts and representing a 31% increase in bond issuances for 2010.
- The misunderstood asset. // Finweek;10/28/2010, p62
The article presents an overview on bonds, which is a certificate of debt issued by a company, public corporation or government to raise money that promises to pay the principal and interest in a fixed time.
- Seagate Prices $500M Notes Issue. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/1/2014, p1
Seagate Technology on Monday priced an upsized 5.75%, $500 million notes offering that helped push the hard-drive manufacturer and data storage firm into an investment-grade rating with Moody's Investors Service.
- Seagate gets soft. Radcliff, Deborah // Software Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p28
Presents information on Seagate Software, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Seagate Technology. Background information on Seagate Technology; Number of employees in the company; Number of enterprise management tools sold by Seagate Software; Comments from Lew Krumm, Seagate Software president of...