Vertis to Exit Ch. 11 by Year End
- Vertis Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/5/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 41, p6
The article reports that Vertis Holdings has filed a pre-packaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and secured 600 million dollars loan to help in financing its reorganization.
- Vertis Plans Prepackaged Ch.11 Filing. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p4
The article reports on the plan of Vertis Holdings to file a prepackaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy plan and its success to secure 600 million dollars in debt to help finance its reorganization.
- Vertis Files Pre-Pack Ch. 11, Gets $200M DIP. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p14
The article reports that a prepackaged Chapter 11 restructuring plan has been filed by communications company Vertis Holdings and it has secured a 200 million U.S. dollar debtor-in-possession (DIP) revolver atop its previously announced 600 million U.S. dollar in new debt.
- Vertis Exits Bankruptcy with $200M DIP. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p45
The article reports on Vertis Holdings's exit from bankruptcy via 100 million U.S. dollars in new equity and 200 million U.S. dollars in debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing.
- Vertis Bankrupt, Again. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p22
The article reports on Vertis Holdings' decision to take a voluntary, pre-packaged Chapter 11 filing two years after exiting a bankruptcy. The filing will eliminate approximately 700 million U.S. dollars of debt, which comprise 60% of its total outstanding debt. Prior to the filing, Vertis...
- Vertis Seeks $500M First-Lien Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p5
The article focuses on the refinancing scheme for marketing communications company Vertis Holdings, involving a 500 million U.S. dollars first-lien term loan to refinance existing debt, which includes 13.5 percent senior pay-in-kind notes due 2014 and 18.5 percent senior secured second-lien debt...
- Vertis Extends Exchange Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p21
The article reports on the move of Vertis Holdings to extend its latest exchange offer to June 11 from May 20, 2010.
- Six Flags Seeks Investors for $950M TL Ride. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loan market in the U.S. The theme park operator, Six Flags Entertainment Corp., has been planning to refinance its existing debt with a 950 million dollars term loan being syndicated to investors. The distressed credit private investment company,...
- Visteon Nets $700M Exit Facility. // Bank Loan Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p3
The article offers updates related to the loan market. Visteon Corp. has obtained a 700 million dollar exit facility arranged by Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. Vertis Holdings is looking for a 500 million dollar first lien term loan to refinance existing debt. HSBC Holdings PLC and Royal Bank of...