SunTrust Shops $95M Dividend Loan
- Liberty Global closes acquisition of Puerto Rico cable operator Choice for $272.5 million. // Latin America Telecom;Jun2015, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Puerto Rico's cable operator Choice by telecommunications firm Liberty Global for 272.5 million U.S. dollars funded by incremental debt borrowing and equity contributions from Liberty Global and private investment firm Searchlight.
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- A Nudge Here, A Shove There, And So Goes The Pushback. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gabrielle Stein on the deal from GateHouse Media and another on the White Birch Paper Co. that saw pushback from investors on its 7-year term loan.
- Banks Spice Up Clopay Ames True Temper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p15
The article reports on the move by the banks Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan to increase the coupon on a term loan used by Griffon Corp. to acquire Ames True Temper to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 600 basis points (bps).
- Price Talk Set on Dine Equity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
This article reports on the negotiation to price a term loan for U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2011.
- Asurion's $3B TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p30
The article offers information on the term loan deal issued by Asurion.
- Alere Increases Size, Boots Spread on TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/4/2011, p2
The article reports on the move by medical diagnostic manufacturer Alere to expand its term loan (TL) B to 875 million U.S. dollars from 750 million U.S. dollars.
- Banks Shopping $1.2B TL for Emdeon. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/29/2011, p10
The article discusses the plans of automated payment services company Emdeon plans to secure a 1.2 billion U.S. dollar covenant-lite term loan (TL).
- Seeking financing? Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;11/18/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p1B
Provides information on the requirements needed by small to medium-sized businesses upon approaching a financial institution for loans. Business plan of the company with a three-year financial projection; Need for a realistic assumptions of the company; Examination of the financial history of...