- a'ghaidhealtach: HIGHLANDS. Boes, Agnes // ScotsGay Magazine;Nov2008, Issue 84a, p7
The article offers information on the activities associated in the World AIDS Day in Scotland. These include the collaboration of World AIDS Day and Terrence Higgins Trust Scotland to establish a stall with lots of information at the Eastgate Centre on December 1, 2008; the film evening with...
- XXL's World AIDS Day Fundraiser. // BOYZ;12/6/2010, Issue 1006, p26
The article offers information on the World AIDS Day Fundraiser event, which was organized by XXL gay nightclub in Great Britain to support the Terrence Higgins Trust (THT) on December 4, 2010.
- Terrence Higgins Trust launches cold donor drive. // Precision Marketing;6/13/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p6
Describes the cold donor recruitment campaign launched by Terrence Higgins Trust, Great Britain's largest HIV and AIDS charity. Direct mailing strategy used in the campaign; Mailing lists tested by the company.
- BEYOND FOR THT. // BOYZ;11/27/2014, Issue 1213, p20
The article offers information on the multi award winning afterparty called Beyond to be held November 29, 2014 in London, England, which will be joined by the nonprofit Terrence Higgins Trust.
- Terrence Higgins Trust's Walk For Life announces royal theme. Lloyd, Peter // Pink Paper;3/16/2012, p19
The article announces that the 23rd annual Walk For Life fundraiser to be sponsored by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and sexual health charity Terrence Higgins Trust (THT) in London, England, on May 20, 2012 is inviting walkers to dress as kings and queens.
- ABERDEEM. Watson, Andi // ScotsGay Magazine;May2012, Issue 126, p4
The article offers LGBT news briefs in Aberdeen, Scotland including the success attained by Gay Men's Health Scotland to provide services to gay men, the participation of Terrence Higgins Trust in the Positive Scotland Project, and the trip to Norway of five members of Zone Youth LGBT+ group.
- THT's annual Cocktail Club to take place in Brick Lane's Truman Brewery, next month. Lloyd, Peter // Pink Paper;4/27/2012, p2
The article highlights the annual pop-up party The Cocktail Club of HIV and sexual health charity Terrence Higgins Trust (THT).
- INBOX. Scott, Darren // Gay Times (09506101);Mar2013, Issue 416, p8
The editor appeals to the public to donate to the charity Terrence Higgins Trust by participating in the projects of "Gay Times" magazine.
- Terrence Higgins launches telemarketing drive to boost donations. // Precision Marketing;3/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p6
Reports on Terrence Higgins Trust's launching of a telephone fund raising initiative in a bid to strengthen relationships with donors in Great Britain. Aims of the campaign.