Novartis offers seniors drug discount card
- GSK pharmacy discount plan draws cautious response. Frederick, James // Drug Store News;10/22/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1
Presents information on the discount program of GlaxoSmithKline for senior Medicare recipients in the United States. Purpose of the program; Concerns on the discount program; Qualifications for the discount program.
- Senior hotel discounts. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Sep96, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p201
Highlights the trade-off between senior hotel discounts' size and their availability. Discounts that are subject-to-availability; Discounts that are subject to restrictions depending upon the hotel's policy; Discounts that are provided only for the members of senior associations; Senior...
- Together Rx, Pharmacy Car Alliance begin national discount card rollout. Frederick, James // Drug Store News;9/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p21
Focuses on the development of national discount card program for uninsured seniors on pharmacies in Cleveland, Ohio. Total number of drug makers who participated the program; Qualifications of seniors on the program; Primary aim of the program.
- Pharmacy Care Alliance, Together Rx continue discount card rollout in Tampa. Frederick, James // Drug Store News;10/7/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p22
Reports the joint venture to promote Together Rx prescription discount cards for senior citizens by Together Rx, Pharmacy Care Alliance, Eckerd Corp. and Target Stores in Tampa, Florida. Enrollment drive by Together Rx with other health-related events; Education of the seniors about the free...
- Hotel Discounts if you're over 50. // Clergy Journal;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p26
Reports that consumers who are over 50 years old can expect discounts at U.S. hotels. Tips for seniors who want to avail of hotel discounts.
- Drug cards continue to please seniors. Liebman, Milton // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p13
Discusses findings of a study by the Marist College Institute of Public Opinion that suggest that the elderly are pleased with the benefits of drug discount cards offered by pharmaceutical companies in the United States.
- GLAXO CARD SEEKS MARKETING EDGE. Wechsler, Jill // Pharmaceutical Executive;Nov2001, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p20
Focuses on the plan of GlaxoSmithKline company to create a national discount program for low-income seniors who lack pharmacy coverage. Example of the prescription products of the company that will be sold to card holders at a discounted price beginning January 1, 2002; Benefits of the discount...
- Senior savings available around the island. Small, Stacy H. // Travel Agent;10/30/95 Supplement Puerto Rico, Vol. 277 Issue 7, p14
Provides a list of hotels in Puerto Rico with discount packages exclusively for senior guests. Includes Radisson Ambassador Plaza Hotel and Casino; Crowne Plaza Hotel and Casino; Mayaguez Hilton Hotel & Casino; Holiday Inn Mayaguez.
- Senior savings. // Travel Agent;09/01/97, Vol. 287 Issue 8, p57
Announces the extension of the senior citizen discount promotional program at Hawaiian Waikiki Beach Hotel in Waikiki, Hawaii until December 23, 1997.