- Tvilum up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2013, Issue 5826, p8
The article reports that the furniture manufacturer Tvilum, a company owned by Masco Corp., had achieved $250 million sales in 2012 due to their disposition plan.
- Indie exceeds sales target. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2014, Issue 5901, p4
The article reports on the increase in the sales of Lossiemouth, Scotland-based independent furniture company Grampian Furnishers, as compared to its original target which lifted its revenue by 10%.
- Wholesaler cashes in with mammoth sales growth. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2014, Issue 5901, p6
The article forecasts the sales of Merseyside, England-based homewares and furniture wholesale company Benross Marketing Ltd. for the year ended of March 31, 2014.
- Chain reports sales uptick. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2014, Issue 5901, p10
The article reports on the increase in the net revenue of international flatpack furniture retailer Ikea for the 12 months ended March 31, 2014.
- More Scots buying furniture in March, says latest monthly report. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2015, Issue 5931, p10
The article reports on the furniture retail sales increase data reported by the Scottish Retail Consortium (SRC) for March 2015 with mention of the star performance of furniture retail by SRC policy and external affairs head David Martin and the Easter Bank Holiday boosting Scot retail sales.
- Prediction: Sales growth slowing for next 2 years. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;1/15/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p32
The article predicts that the sales growth would slow down for the next two years as compared with the sales performance in the year 2006. The consensus of the economic forecast presents the analytic data for United States furniture and bedding sales. The article also discusses the factors...
- Top 25 sources post gains. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;5/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the gain in sales posted by the top 25 largest furniture companies in the U.S. after recovering from a difficult year plunge. It notes that Ashley Furniture Industries Inc. has increased its sales by 13.6% and its total revenues were nearly 3.2 billion dollars in 2010. It...
- Tough Customer. // Time;7/21/1961, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p67
The article offers information on the economic performance in the U.S. in July 1961. It states that sales were really declining 1% from June of 1960, and durable goods were off a complete 5% from the pace one year ago. In addition, appliances, furniture, automobile and hardware are among the...
- Keeping positive is the key. Munro, Caroline // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2008, Issue 5576, p32
The article reports on the trend of Wales' furniture retail trade industry. It stresses that retailers in the country's furniture industry have shown various business strategies to cope up with the decline in the sales of retail sector. It further discusses the management of the country's retail...