Take advantage of a problem
- Boo, hiss. // Colorado Business Magazine;May97, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p14
Lists businesses which are subjects of complaints in 1996 according to Better Business Bureau (BBB) in Denver. How the BBB compiled the list; Why the pay-TV business, on the list for the first time, took top honors.
- The BBB is Keeping Busy. E. H. // Risk Management (00355593);May2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p45
The article focuses on the increase in the number of consumer complaints received by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) in 2009.
- NONPROFIT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/22/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on the increase in the number of consumer complaints received by the nongovernmental organization Better Business Bureau in the U.S. in 2009.
- BBB: Abbey Flooring unpaid claims top $220K. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/9/2012, p6
The article reports on the complaints received by the Better Business Bureau serving Central California against Abbey Design and Flooring Center in Fresno.
- Better Business Bureau expands online services. // Inside Tucson Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p18
Reports that the Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona has expanded its services with a Web site that provides information on member companies and links to their sites. Regular updating of information in the bureau's listings; Average number of calls received by the bureau to its automated...
- Mechanics top list of consumer complaints. Irwin, Dave // Inside Tucson Business;05/29/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p9B
Reports on the increase in consumer complaints about small businesses in Tucson, Arizona. Launch by the Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona of an automated telephone system to handle the volume of complaints; Type of business that received the most complaints.
- Tropicana's travails in Atlantic City shouldn't trump free market. Schwartz, David // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/3/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p23
The author comments on the controversies surrounding the license renewal of Tropicana casino and resort in Atlantic City, New Jersey. He notes that critics are against the lay-offs implemented by the casino. He also reports that the casino is under intense scrutiny because of complaints from...
- Retaining Valuable Customers. Merlo, Lisa // Industrial Paint & Powder;May2003, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p48
No abstract available.
- Business Bureau to launch 'check before buying' campaign. Olsen, Jaclyn // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/30/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the plan of nonprofit organization, Better Business Bureau of Utah to launch a campaign to reduce the number of consumer complaints. Goal to instil a practice to check before purchase; Financing for the billboard campaigns; Promotion for the services of Business Bureau.