Profits leap for Natuzzi
- correctio. // Furniture/Today;6/10/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 41, p35
A correction to an article related to earnings figures of Natuzzi SpA that was published in the June 3, 2011 issue is presented.
- Natuzzi sales jump 26.6% in 3rd quarter. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/20/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p42
Informs on the financial results for Natuzzi in the quarter ended September 30, 2000.
- Natuzzi board approves three-year plan. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2014, Issue 5876, p6
The article presents the three-year financial forecast of Italian leather company Natuzzi SpA where it forecasts to return its profitability by January 2015.
- Natuzzi 1Q sales up 25.8%. // Furniture/Today;05/28/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p46
Reports on the financial performance of Natuzzi SpA in he first quarter of 2001. Gross profit margin; Operating profit margin.
- Natuzzi net income up 78.4% in 2nd qtr. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;9/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p57
Reports on the financial performance of Natuzzi SpA for the second quarter of 2002. Cost of raw materials; Foreign-exchange gains.
- Natuzzi's 4Q sales up 14.7% in dollars. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p257
Reports on the financial performance of Italian upholstery producer Natuzzi in the fourth quarter of 2002. Increase in sales; Increase in the number of seats sold.
- Natuzzi cuts 3Q loss as sales rise 3.1%. THOMAS, LARRY // Furniture/Today;12/7/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p31
The article reports on rise in sales of the furniture company Natuzzi which reduces its net loss in third quarter of 2015 and presents a chart depicting differences in earning of the company in 2014 and 2015.
- Natuzzi's net sales up 19.3% in first half. // Furniture/Today;09/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p54
Cites the rise in net sales of furniture manufacturer Industrie Natuzzi during the first half of 2000. Operating income for the first six months; Net sales of upholstered furniture.
- Natuzzi net income rises 6.7%. // Furniture/Today;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the increase in the net income of the upholstery maker Natuzzi SpA in Santeramo in Colle, Italy. Decline in the unit sales; List of factors affecting the sales; Improvements in the operation.