- PK fabric is a runner-up. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p2
Reports on the recognition won by Parker Knoll Fabrics and Wallpaper at the Your Home Awards in Great Britain. Commendation for the company's Miradoro collection.
- Fashionable Balmasque shines for Parker Knoll. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;
Features Britain-based Parker Knoll Wallpaper & Fabrics' Balmasque collection. Aim at fashion-oriented customers; Patterns including prints, weaves and wallpapers; Price ranges; Parker Knoll's reported signing up for the 1999 revamped Ideal Home Exhibition.
- Parker Knoll recliner shapes up. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p4
Reports the use of heat sensitive form-fitting foam in the Cherwell motorized recliner of Parker Knoll.
- HALL 1 STAND E65. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/2009, Issue 5667, p40
The article profiles Parker Knoll, a manufacturer of house furnishings, featuring its collection of co-ordinated fabrics with a softer and more relaxed style, in Great Britain.
- Consumer push for Parker Knoll Fabrics. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p3
Announces the launching of the advertising campaign of Parker Knoll Fabrics and Wallpapers. Miradoro prints collection, Masai Mara upholstery weaves and Hand Woven Silks Collection as focus of the campaign; Development of retail promotional package for advertising support; Impact of advertising...
- Brand new. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p17
The article features the new range of upholstery products from Parker Knoll Co. in Great Britain. Mike Storey, sales and marketing director of the company states that the trick in keeping innovation is rooted in the company's heritage. It mentions that the Heritage range of products embodies the...
- BCL and Parker Knoll join forces for new blinds range. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on a Somershades roller blind range which was introduced in a partnership between Parker Knoll Fabrics and BCL Windowblinds. Identification of designs in the somershades.
- In Brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2004, Issue 5419, p5
The article presents information on several developments related to home furnishing industry and trade. Silentnight Group is understood to have reduced its shortlist of bidders for Parker Knoll to a final four. Hilden Manufacturing is to transfer the bulk of its textile production to Egypt,...
- Parker Knoll expands reupholstery side. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2007, Issue 5559, p42
The article reports on the expansion of the Chipping Norton factory of Parker Knoll. Dane Baskerville, furniture division managing director, said that the additional building will be used to accommodate their reupholstery business and training of apprentices. The decision stems from the...