P&L enters the PostureZone
- Changeable panels suit changing rooms set. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p7
Reports the launch of Sumatra, an upholstered bedstead by P&L Beds. Provision of interchangeable panel; Retail prices; Sizes available.
- PostureZone goes hi-spec. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p7
Introduces the Pembroke, the highest specification PostureZone model of Layezee, by P&L Beds. Features of the product; Sizes available; Retail price.
- P&L Beds' new quartet plays a fashionable tune. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p4
Reports the release of bed models from P&L Beds in Great Britain. Design of the beds; Price of the beds with mattresses; solid beech headboard and drawers and low beech feet of the Madison bed.
- Layezee in tie-up with Perfecta. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p4
Reports on the appointment of Layezee executive Steve Martin as head of P&L Beds after the merger of Layezee and Perfecta Beds.
- Tradition touches new entries. Slott, Mira // Home Textiles Today;03/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p8
Focuses on trends in the bedding industry in the United States. Marked trend from very traditional to very contemporary; Slow demise of traditional florals; Emergence of retro modern 1950s and 1960s looks; Companies' integration of high-tech textures and weaves.
- D.I.Y. a cute bed frame. // Redbook;May2015, p24
The article offers step-by-step instruction for making an IKEA-inspired bed with an upholstered headboard.
- Make your own bedhead. Smith, Kate // Australian House & Garden;Mar1995, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p55
Offers advice on making bedheads. Materials needed; Removal of rough edges on the medium-density fireboard; Padded calico cover; Front padded cover.
- Sleeping beauties. // Country Living;Feb95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p120
Features fabrications for the bedroom from Butterick Patterns. Designs; Materials and furnitures.
- Designers help bolster bedding. // Home Textiles Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
Reports the role of designers in the growth of the beddings in New York. Alliance of Croscill Home with retail buyers; Appropriateness of designs for the product line of Bloomingdale; Demand for the beddings from Donna Karan; Salability of the Charisma basic bedding.