- Eaton adds FLEX Reman transmissions to package, boosts warranty coverage. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2013, p38
The article reports that truck components manufacturer Eaton Corp. has added Eaton Fuller FLEX Reman transmissions to its specially packaged line of remanufactured and aftermarket components, bringing additional genuine replacement parts choices and 12 months of extra warranty coverage.
- Freightliner now offers upgraded Eaton shifters on some trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2013, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p45
The atricle reports that Eaton's Cobra style shifter is now available on select models of Freightliner vocational trucks.
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p47
The article previews a height-extendable glass carrier for cargo vans and pick-up trucks from MyGlassTruck.com and redesigned Hi-Side truck boxes from Knaack LLC and Weather Guard Truck Equipment.
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p54
The article previews several products including the Aluminum Select bodies from Crysteel Aluminum Select, the Rugby Rancher platform bodies from Rugby Manufacturing and the Hero enclosed glass carrier truck body from MyGlassTruck.
- Eaton Corp will supply remanufactured transmissions to Navistar's 350 dealers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2014, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p66
The article focuses on Eaton Corporation as the selected supplier of 350 Navistar dealers in North America for the Eaton Flex Reman models of remanufactured transmissions with customized shift bars on the housings in a forward configuration, Roadranger lubricants and Eaton Advantage Series clutch.
- e-Tech Update. Macklin, Gary // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p35
Presents technology-related news items affecting refrigerated trucks, as of August 2004. Diagnostic software contract between Eaton Corp. and VTTi Inc.; Spanish language version of Hendrickson's Web site; Maptuit Corp.'s release of FleetNav Fuel 2.0.
- Hino to provide UltraShift HV on '09 trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2008, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p40
The article evaluates the UltraShift Highway Value (HV) transmission from Eaton Corp.
- Peterbilt and Eaton Offer Complimentary Extended Coverage on Eaton Transmissions. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2002, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the offering of Peterbilt and Eaton Corp. for complimentary extended coverage on Eaton transmissions. Advantages of the coverage offerings; Company background of both firms; Design of the extended coverage program.
- Better Customer Service. Golubski, Paula // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p8
Editorial. Discusses the marketing agreement between trucking companies Dana Corp. and Eaton Corp. Benefits of the agreement; Branded components supplied by the companies; Services provided by the companies.