- Isuzu finalises Euro 5 truck prices. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Mar2010, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p27
The article reports on the confirmation by commercial vehicle manufacturer Isuzu that its Euro 5 prices for the Isuzu Forward and Grafter ranges of trucks will undergo an increase of about 8 percent in price for 2010.
- Isuzu follows Daf and Scania in CV 'no-show'. // Commercial Motor;11/20/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5307, p10
The article announces the decision by Isuzu Motors Ltd. to withdraw from the 2009 Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show. The comments of Keith Child, marketing director of Isuzu is quoted, who expects 2009 to be a tough year in the commercial vehicle industry due to the economic downturn and states this...
- SOUTH AFRICA: GM and Isuzu sign framework agreement. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);7/23/2015, p10
The article discusses the framework agreement between vehicle manufacturers General Motors (GM) and Isuzu Motors to cover the South African operations of Isuzu, and mentions topics including GM's expansion plans in South Africa, light commercial vehicle market, and Isuzu's manufacturing operations.
- DATAMONITOR: Isuzu Motors Limited. // Isuzu Motors, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2012, p1
A company profile of Isuzu Motors Ltd., which is a Japanese company engaged in the manufacturing and sale of commercial vehicles and diesel engines, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT...
- A steady recovery... Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;7/24/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5038, p18
Presents photographs of several commercial vehicles featured at the first European Tow Show. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 616; Baolloy and TVAC from Isuzu; Maxireach Lowline from Boniface.
- Future Design. // Beverage World;12/15/2009, Vol. 128 Issue 12, p30
The article reports on globalized truck configurations that are beneficial to the beverage industry. The first examples of commercial vehicles with worldwide configurations are the Low Cab Forward trucks from Isuzu, Mitsubishi and Hino. The latest would be the Sprinter vans which are popular...
- BRISBANE Truck Show The Best Yet! // Diesel;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p28
The article offers information on the 2011 Commercial Vehicle Industry Association of Queensland (CVIAQ) truck show held in Brisbane, Queensland. According to CVIAQ, the event was considered the best truck show ever held in Australia with over 250 exhibitors showcasing their products. The event...
- Isuzu's N Series is sleek and Easy. // Commercial Motor;4/7/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5123, p10
Provides information on the N Series of trucks from Isuzu. Improvements made to the N Series; Way in which the company's New Eco-friendly Easy Shift overdrive has been received; Comparison between Isuzu's manual/automatic gearbox and conventional automatics.
- Greener, cleaner: Commercial vehicles take up Challenge for the first time. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p13
Reports on a competition among commercial vehicles in the Challenge Bibendum clean-energy vehicle event in California as of December 2003. Response of the trucking industry to the competition; Automobile manufacturers that joined the competition which include Volvo Truck North America;...