- Limping Challenger presents a serious challenge for Dodge. // Automotive News;6/20/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6469, p22
The article reports that Chrysler Group LLC is re-designing its Dodge Challenger model which includes re-engineering of front and rear suspensions to improve ride and handling, and also improvement in noise-vibration-harshness levels.
- Ram Truck Recall Update. // Diesel World;Nov2015, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p10
An excerpt from the statement of automobile maker FCA US (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) is presented which focuses on the three recall campaigns covering large number of vehicles including 2012 chassis cab, light duty and heavy duty Ram Trucks.
- Chrysler aims to improve suppliers' production. Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;8/8/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6476, p6
The article reports on a pilot program of Chrysler Group LLC that seeks to train its Tier 1 suppliers to use its World Class Manufacturing, a production system.
- Dodge plans 600-hp Challenger Hellcat. Vellequette, Larry P. // Automotive News;5/26/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6622, p6
The article reports on the plan of automaker Chrysler Group to produce a top-end version of the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT car with a 6.2-liter supercharged Hellcat engine.
- Jeep 9-speed needs a reset again. Vellequette, Larry P.; Burke, Kathleen // Automotive News;5/26/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6622, p8
The article reports on the software recalibration being done by automaker Chrysler Group which covers more than 100,000 Jeep Cherokees built before May 5, 2014 in an effort to address continuing issues with the way some of the nine-speed vehicles shift gears.
- Spanning the globe. // Automotive News;5/2/2016, Vol. 90 Issue 6723, p0003
The article presents a timeline of the global manufacturing expansion of Jeep, a U.S. automobile brand which is a division of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, including production of Renegade in Italy in 2014, Cherokee in China in 2015, and Compass/Patriot replacement in Brazil in 2016.
- Ram rolls out luxurious Longhorn. // Fleet Owner;Nov2010, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p64
The article reports on the launch of the new Laramie Longhorn luxury edition models from Ram Trucks; Chrysler Group LLC.
- parts & service. // American Trucker;Dec2013, p6
The article offers a preview of trucking industry software and other supplies including the Omnitracs extended productivity software suite for the Android mobile operating system, the XL3 hybrid-electric powertrain from XL Hybrids, and Minimizer's paddle brackets for fenders.
- Breathe life into a tired Land Rover with a new chassis. Andrews, James // Farmers Weekly;2/3/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p4
The article discusses how a brand new galvanized chassis worth 2,500 British pounds can be used to improve the performance of an old Land Rover automobile.