Medium-duty truck production constrained
- UK Commercial Vehicle Output down 1.4% in 2011. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/19/2012, p2
The article reports on the drop in the commercial vehicle output in Great Britain in 2011 based on the data released by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT).
- Trouble ahead for the light CV market. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;5/5/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5431, p53
The article reports on the conditions of light commercial vehicle (CV) market in Great Britain and discusses the average values for light CV's sold by British Car Auctions (BCA) through March 2011.
- August commercial vehicle orders hold up. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/27/2011, p6
The article reports on the positive condition of the North American commercial vehicle market in August 2011, which is included in ACT Research Co.'s State of the Industry report.
- Heavy commercial vehicle demand strong outside US and Canada. // Toledo Business Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p38
The article presents a report from R.L. Polk & Co. on the 1.7 million units exceed of global demand for heavy commercial vehicles, during the first six months of 2010.
- Autonomous platoons would reduce costs. Tindall, Chris // Commercial Motor;10/30/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5610, p8
The article reports that chief executive officer Gerry Keaney for the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Agency has told the Transport Committee in Great Britain regarding the benefits being offered by driverless heavy goods vehicles (HGVs) travelling in autonomous platoons.
- STRAIGHT DRIVE. Mhapralkar, Bhushan // Commercial Vehicle;Nov2015, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p5
The article offers the author's view regarding the economic performance of commercial vehicles in India.
- UK Commercial Vehicle Production Up 9% in November. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/22/2016, p1
The article presents information on the increase in manufacture of commercial vehicles in the U.S. in November 2016 by by 9.7%, a volume increase by .1%, and rise in export demand by 16%.
- AUTOS REPORT: FRANCE. // France Autos Report;2013 1st Quarter, Issue 1, preceding p1
The January 1, 2013 issue of "Business Monitor International" is presented. It provides an overview of the economic performance of the automotive industry in France, along with highlights on SWOT analysis, industry risk and macroeconomic outlook. It also reports the automotive industry forecast...
- Italy Autos Report Q4 2009. // Italy Autos Report;Oct2009, p1
Although headline GDP data suggest signs of economic stabilisation in Italy, with real GDP returning to positive at 0.5% y-o-y during Q110, there is a great deal of caution both in household and business sentiment. Latest estimates from the Italian Association of the Automotive Industry...