September Class 8 vehicle orders rise 37%
- Truck orders revised upward for February. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2008, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the revision for truck orders starting February 2008. The entry cites that net new orders for Class 8 and Class 5-7 have been increased by 1% and 3%, respectively. It also notes declining year-on-year orders for Class 5-8 trucks which includes Volvo, Freightliner and...
- Fleet Equipment Buying Index improves. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2009, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the improvement in the Fleet Equipment Buying Index of CK Commercial Vehicle Research (CKCVR) in the U.S. from 75.8 in the first quarter to 93.3 in the second quarter of 2008. Planned buying behavior of for-hire, private and government fleets are measured in the index....
- Oshkosh receives order for Beijing airport. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the order for 26 H-Series snow-removal vehicles received by the Airport Products Group of Oshkosh Truck Crop. from the Beijing Capital International Airport in 2008. It says that the order costs $10.6 million. Oshkosh also announced in September 2007 that it had obtained...
- Trailer Orders Up 45% for First Half of 2014: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/24/2014, p1
The article offers information on the "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" report published by ACT Research Co. as of July 24, 2014. The report mentions an increase in the trailer orders and adds that there are low cancellations driven by firm fleet investment commitments. Comments from Frank...
- Boughey's choice. Dew, Barrey // Commercial Motor;8/18/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5446, p16
The article hears the opinion at Boughey Distribution Ltd. over its selection of MAN Turbo over Volvo Truck or its refleeting in Great Britain. Group fleet engineer Paul Brimelow says that upon looking at four brands which include Mercedez-Benz and Scania, MAN has proven to be significantly...
- Residents to fight CPO. // Building Design;8/24/2012, Issue 2026, p2
The article reports on the plan by the residents at the Heygate Estate in Southwark in London, England to fight on the compulsory purchase orders (CPO) being issued by Southwark Council in August 24, 2012.
- BRIEFS. // Graham Leader;6/9/2010, Vol. 134 Issue 86, p7A
The article offers news briefs in Texas which include an announcement of ordering schedule by Angel Food Ministries and the clog-dance class offerings by the Breckenridge Hotfooter Cloggers.
- Untitled. Cunningham, Daniel // Estates Gazette;3/24/2012, Issue 1212, p03
The article reports that compulsory purchase order powers (CPO) were granted to Salford council in England, paving the way for a regeneration scheme in the town.
- Availability of the Bonneville Purchasing Instructions (BPI) and Bonneville Financial Assistance Instructions (BFAI). Kelly, Damian J. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/12/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 197, p63290
The article announces the availability of the Bonneville Purchasing Instructions (BPI), which contain the policy and establish the procedures that BPA uses in the solicitation, award and administration of its purchases of goods and services in the U.S.