- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;4/1/2008, p46
The article presents statistics related to employee benefits are presented including one on compensation limits for dismissed employees, another related to statutory maternity benefits, and one on minimum prescribed wages.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;11/11/2008, p44
The article presents several statistics on employee fringe benefits in Great Britain, including compensation limits and time limit to bring the claim by employees in various cases such as unfair dismissal, redundancy pay and breach of contract, the qualifying period and rate for various leaves...
- DO IT RIGHT MANAGE MATERNITY. // Management Today;Jun2010, p18
The article offers suggestions on how to manage maternity benefit to employees, such as devising a policy, informing staff of what is on offer and their responsibilities, and demonstrating to handle maternity progressively.
- Maternity pay. // Accountancy;Apr87, Vol. 99 Issue 1124, p54
Introduces the guide 'Statutory Maternity Pay: An Employer's Training Brief,' published by the British Stationery Office.
- Redundancy Payments Contributions Increased. // Accountancy;Mar1967, Vol. 78 Issue 883, p158
Reports on the increase in the contributions to the Redundancy Fund for payment to employees who become redundant in Great Britain as of February 6, 1967. Rates of contributions for employees; Rates for industrial injuries and graduated national insurance contributions.
- statistics you need to knowï¿½. // Employers Law;Feb2010, p26
Charts are presented showing statistics and information related to employment in Great Britain, including the statutory maternity pay, the statutory adoption pay and the statutory paternity pay.
- Support centre will prepare GSK staff for redundancy. Sullivan, Nicola // Employee Benefits;Mar2009, p10
The article reports on the opening of an employee support centre at Glaxosmithkline's manufacturing site in Crawley, England. The support centre will guide staff who will be made redundant when the site closes at the end of 2011. The staff can avail services such as one-to-one career advise...
- THE IMPORTANTCE OF BENEFITS. // Oregon Business Magazine;Apr2012, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p5
Statistics are presented on the survey of benefits provided by the companies to its employees and their importance conducted by the company CFM Strategic Communications.
- Families valued. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/08/96, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p13
Presents statistics on employment benefits small businesses offers. Maternity leave; Unpaid family medical leave; Family sick days.