- Length of Service for 1102s. // Contract Management;Jun2014 Supplement, p31
A chart is presented depicting the length of service for 1102s, wherein the largest cohort of U.S. government contracting professionals has less than 5 years of federal service.
- Trends in: Industry Job Cuts. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p26
A chart is presented that lists the largest job cuts of the pharmaceutical companies for 2007 in the U.S. including Amgen, AstraZeneca and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/22/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 25, pP18
A chart is presented that shows the results of a poll about plans to lay off employees.
- Overall Office Vacancy vs. Cumulative Job Losses. // njbiz;5/3/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p3
A graph is presented that compares the overall office vacancy versus cumulative job losses in New Jersey from the first quarter of 2008 to the first quarter of 2010.
- Employees Worry About Job Loss On The Job. // OfficePro;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p6
A chart is presented which revealed that 76 percent of the respondents worry about being terminated from their jobs, where 33 percent sometimes show their concerns, 32 percent often reveal them and 11 percent are always fearing about their possible job losses.
- MAJOR EVENTS DURING JOE PLUMERI'S TENURE. // Business Insurance;10/22/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p0021
A timeline is presented that shows the major events during the tenure of Joe Plumeri as chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Willis Group Holdings.
- THE DURABLE GLASS CEILING. // Business Today;5/15/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p26
Several charts are presented related to women directors including their tenure, the dominance of male directors over female and leadership positions.
- Question of the Month. // HR Specialist: Employment Law;Jul2012, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p5
A chart is presented depicting findings of a poll on precautions on the termination of employees in the U.S.
- DATA BYTES. // ASEE Prism;Oct2010, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p20
Several charts are presented which show the growth percentage degrees, programs by degree level, and tenured/tenure-track faculty salaries of biomedical engineering.