LINKS & NOTES
- How the land lies. Ziegler, Mary // New Media Age;3/11/2004, p23
Examines the proposal of the British Land Registry to shift the system of buying and selling land from a paper-based to an online system. Aim of the proposal; Comments from National Association of Estate Agents CEO Peter Bolton King on the proposal; Commitment of the Land Registry to the...
- Consultation produces new plan for Land Registry cuts. Churchard, Claire // People Management;4/8/2010, p7
The article discusses the Accelerated Transformation Programme at the British Land Registry which aims to commercialize the department.
- Land Registry to open database to marketers. Brown, Curtis // Precision Marketing;6/7/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the plan of the Land Registry to build database of property owners in Great Britain. Income of the organization in 2001.
- HR needs to challenge senior managers. Salisbury, Graham // People Management;11/25/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the views of chief executive officers (CEOs) on human resource (HR) policy-based mindset, that was published in a 2010 issue of the magazine "People Management."
- Land Registry to reduce fees by 10 per cent. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);7/31/2012, p4
The article reports that the British Land Registry is planning to lower its fees by an average of 10 percent from October 2011.
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR WEEK. // PRWeek (London);5/7/2010, p11
The article offers news briefs on the public sector in Great Britain including the search by Land Registry for a single supplier to provide marketing services that include public relations (PR) and advertising, the appointment of Quantum Public Relations to handle PR, marketing and media...
- Myhomemove confirmed as UK's largest conveyancer in 2012. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/8/2013, p2
The article reports that data from the Land Registry for England and Wales have confirmed that Myhomemove is the largest home conveyancing provider in Great Britain in 2012.
- Average house price dips to below Â£160,000. // Mortgage Strategy;12/5/2011, p18
The article reports that according to the Great Britain's Land Registry, house prices in England and Wales declined by 0.9% in October 2011.
- MOST POPULAR. // Computer Weekly;2/22/2011, Issue 8, p5
The article lists important events posted on the periodical's website which includes the reiteration of the Blackberry ban threat by Indian officials, signing of open source software deal by the Land Registry of Great Britain and security measures costing the government 3.2 billion pounds.