Wright reviews her time as president
- Wright on track. Scott, Anna // People Management;12/29/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p14
This article reports on the election of Vicky Wright as president of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Untitled. Gilbert, Helen // Personnel Today;9/29/2009, p8
The article focuses on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) unfair bonus distribution. As stated, despite being below in its financial targets and banning the discretionary bonuses for employees, CIPD chief executive, Jackie Orme received a bonus. Although the practice...
- Untitled. // Personnel Today;6/12/2007, p41
This article presents information related to search efforts of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) for a new director-general. CIPD is looking for an executive to replace outgoing director-general Geoff Armstrong. An advertising campaign has begun with executive search...
- Who will be next CIPD head? Brockett, James // People Management;5/31/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is searching for a new leader. It highlights the views of Vicky Wright, president of CIPD, on the role and responsibilities associated with the position. Vicky claims that they are looking for somebody who has the...
- Top worries for reward people. // People Management;2/22/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p14
The article focuses on the main concerns of British reward professionals in 2007 according to Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) president Vicky Wright. She predicted that equal pay and the cost of pensions will be their concern. Wright highlighted the findings of the Reward...
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;5/15/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p56
A calendar of events for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is presented, including the employment law update in Worcester, England on June 3, 2008, a mock tribunal in West Sussex, England on June 2, 2008, and gala dinner event in Glasgow, Scotland on June 5, 2008.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;6/12/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p53
A calendar of events to be held by the branches of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) across Great Britain in 2008 is presented including "Dignity at work," at Elstow Playing Field Association on June 12, "Employer branding--luxury or necessity?," at Accenture Training...
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;4/22/2010, p41
This section offers news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the annual general meetings that will be held by CIPD branches, the Building Human Resource (HR) Capability conference that will be conducted by...
- New branch helps build stronger voice for Wales. // People Management;Oct2014, p62
The article announces the launch of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's branch in Mid and North Wales in October 2014.