LINKS & NOTES
- Commission on Long Term Care set up to propose funding reforms within a year. Russell, Vivienne // Public Finance;5/28/2010, p12
The article reports that the Commission on Long Term Care of Great Britain focuses on urgent reform for sustainable funding on long-term social care.
- Social Work on Trial: The Colwell Inquiry and the State of Welfare. Parton, Nigel // British Journal of Social Work;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p1216
The article reviews the book "Social Work on Trial: The Colwell Inquiry and the State of Welfare," by Ian Butler and Mark Drakeford.
- Personalising Public Services: Understanding the Personalisation Narrative. Rogers, Jim // British Journal of Social Work;Jul2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p1006
The article reviews the book â€œPersonalising Public Services: Understanding the Personalisation Narrative,â€ by Catherine Needham.
- MPs to debate state pension triple-lock in welfare reform inquiry. Brodbeck, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);1/13/2016, p1
The article offers information on an inquiry started by the Work and Pensions committee in Great Britain into how fairly the welfare system treats different generations.
- SME business monitor reports decline in external finance useage. // Credit Management;Jan2013, p10
The article discusses the reports of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) business monitor of Great Britain regarding decline in usage of external finance by SME.
- Air your views on the high street. Macdonald, Sylvia // British Baker;6/3/2011, p3
In this article the author offers suggestions that are essential in halting the decline of trades in primary business streets in Great Britain.
- In business, you either win or you lose. AV would not work in the boardroom. Moreton, Guy // Grocer;5/7/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8003, p57
The author examines what it would be like for the business community in Great Britain if the criteria of fairness would be applied to every decision that is made or subject to, concluding that a person either win or lose in business.
- Search for 2012's Fast 50 begun. // Recruiter;9/7/2011, p5
The article offers information on the Fast 50 2012 of "Recruiter" wherein the search for the 50 fastest growing recruitment businesses in Great Britain is underway.
- THE YEAR THAT WAS... // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2010 Brand Book, p8
The article offers business briefs in Great Britain including the opening of Porsche's Experience Centre in Silverstone, England, the showcase of Lexus' CT 200h model and the 13.5 per cent increase in car sales in May 2010 compared with May 2009.