What I have learnt so far
- Untitled. Flinders, Karl // Computer Weekly;12/15/2009, p26
The article reports that Ericsson AB has announced 950 job cuts on top of those already announced as part of its cost-cutting plan. The jobs will be cut in Sweden and add to cuts planned to save 1.4bn pound, which includes the loss of 700 jobs in Britain at a research and development centre in...
- Ericsson cuts 2,200 jobs in Sweden. Stubbs, Agnes // Capacity Magazine;3/30/2015, p1
Ericsson will cut 2,200 positions in Sweden, mainly within R&D and Supply, as part of its latest cost saving programme.
- Untitled. Grant, Ian // Computer Weekly;1/26/2010, p28
The article informs that Ericsson is planning to layoff 600 workers at its chip-making unit on top of 2,500 cuts to its mobile phone division after a combined loss of almost Euro1.4bn for 2009. Bert Nordberg, president of the firm, said that sales by Sony Ericsson, the 50:50 mobile phone joint...
- Ericsson to cut more jobs on declining sales. // RCR Wireless News;5/5/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the plan of Swedish firm L.M. Ericsson to cut more jobs in 2003. Approximate number of employees to be terminated; Financial performance in the first quarter of 2003.
- Ericsson to slash Swedish workforce. // European Telecom;Nov2012, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the plan of Sweden-based telecommunication communication Ericsson to decrease its workforce by 1,550 employees.
- Ericsson sends news on debut NAB voyage. Davies, David // TVB Europe;Apr2011, p37
The article reports on the plans of Ericsson AB to launch its new Voyager II, the fifth generation Digital Satellite News Gathering (DSNG) product, at the 2011 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) in Europe.
- Ericsson Cuts 1,700 Staff in Sweden. // European Telecom;Jun2015, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that communications technology and services provider Ericsson will cut employees in Sweden as part of its global cost and efficiency program.
- Ericsson cutting back. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;4/16/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p20
Reports on the corporate downsizing move by telecommunications company Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson in Europe. Number of employees terminated by the company; Reason behind the company's move.
- Ericsson to slash Swedish workforce. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;11/9/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p5
The article focuses on the reduction of Ericsson's Swedish employees. The notice given by the Swedish company to its home country workforce is presented wherein almost nine percent of its 17,768 employees will be removed. The workforce reduction is discussed wherein majority will be from...