- INDICATOR. // People Management;11/27/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p43
The article presents employment statistics in Great Britain as of November 27, 2008 including the pay rate for six weeks of statutory maternity pay, redundancy pay rate for each year of service for employees aged 22 years and national minimum wage pay rate for workers 22 years and older.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;11/13/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p67
The article presents statistics on topics related to the labor market in Great Britain, including maternity/adoption pay, national minimum wage and redundancy pay.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;11/11/2008, p44
The article presents several statistics on employee fringe benefits in Great Britain, including compensation limits and time limit to bring the claim by employees in various cases such as unfair dismissal, redundancy pay and breach of contract, the qualifying period and rate for various leaves...
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;4/1/2008, p46
The article presents statistics related to employee benefits are presented including one on compensation limits for dismissed employees, another related to statutory maternity benefits, and one on minimum prescribed wages.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;2/3/2009, p38
Statistics related to personnel management including redundancy pay, national minimum wage, and maternity leave are presented.
- Hr benchmaker. // Personnel Today;11/29/2005, p58
This article presents information on the latest performance indicators related to human resource management in Great Britain. Four weeks' maternity leave is allowed before and 14 weeks after birth. Employees are entitled to at least 50% salary during leave. Employer receives reimbursement from...
- hr benchmarker. // Personnel Today;3/28/2006, p62
The article offers information on the current human resource benchmarks in Great Britain. Pre-employment references are not common before the commencement of employment, however, pre-hiring medical examinations and registration with the French labour administrative bodies must be carried out....
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;3/3/2009, p44
The article presents statistics from Great Britain on personnel management including unfair employees' dismissal, compensatory award and statutory maternity pay.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;1/29/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p59
Several charts are presented that offer information on labor statistics in Great Britain as of January 29, 2009 including the unemployment rate, maternity/adoption pay, and the national minimum wage.