- EMPLOYERS: Largest Public-Sector Employers. // Northern Colorado Business Report;Jan2012 Book of Lists, p136
A chart offering information on largest public-sector employers in Colorado ranked by number of full time employees including Colorado State University, City of Loveland and City of Greeley is presented.
- Largest Public-Sector Employers. // Northern Colorado Business Report;1/28/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p20
A chart is presented that lists the public sector employers ranked according to the number of full-time employees in Northern Colorado which include Colorado State University, Poudre School District-R1, and Weld County School District 6 (Greeley-Evans).
- Courting Millennials. // Government Executive;May2012, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p9
A graph depicting number of college graduates willing to enter into the public sector is presented.
- Public Sector Employers. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/27/2008, Issue 323884, p11
A chart is presented that ranks the ten biggest public sector employers in the Central San Joaquin Valley in California based on their number of local full-time employees in 2007.
- barometer result. // Personnel Today;2/20/2007, p2
A graph is presented that depicts the result of a poll about the image problem of the public sector.
- EW.COM POLL. // Entertainment Weekly;11/9/2007, Issue 963, p94
The article presents a chart of the result of a online poll on popular television shows.
- POLL. // Network World;11/5/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p5
A chart is presented that depicts the decision of www.networkworld.com poll voters on which side they are on regarding the case of Cisco Systems Inc. versus Juniper.
- WEB POLL. // Marketing Week;11/19/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p6
A chart is presented that offers the results of an online survey that asked the respondents if they believe that retailer Asda deserves the least green rank given to it by Consumer Focus.
- FEEDBACK. // Billboard;10/18/2008, Vol. 120 Issue 42, p6
A graph illustrating the results of an online poll regarding equity stakes by record labels in the MySpace Music service is presented.