VisionWeb Has Had a Makeover!
- REM joins VisionWeb network. // Ophthalmology Times;3/15/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p63
The article mentions the move of REM Eyewear to join VisionWeb's network of suppliers, providing eye-care providers the ability to browse, order, and track frame from REM Eyewear online through the VisionWeb portal.
- VisionWeb Links With OAA for Royalty Program. // Vision Monday;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p030
The article reports on the partnership of VisionWeb with the Opticians Associations of America to create a royalty program for opticians, similar to a program VisionWeb has offered to the American Optometric Association members for a number of years.
- VisionWeb to pay annual royalties to AOA affiliates. // Optometry Times;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that VisionWeb will pay 53,494 U.S. dollars in royalties to participating American Optometric Association (AOA) state affiliates for eye-care product orders placed by members on VisionWeb over the past 12 months.
- AOA affiliates due royalties on orders. // Optometry Times;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p9
The article reports that VisionWeb will be paying royalties worth 51,011 U.S. dollars to U.S. state affiliates of the American Optometric Association (AOA) in 2010 for the eye-care product orders placed by AOA members.
- VisionWeb Launches Online CL Ordering Service. // Vision Monday;3/9/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p14
The article features the contact lens ordering service launched by VisionWeb.
- VISIONWEB INTEGRATES WITH DIVERSIFIED OPHTHALMICS' PRACTICE MAXIMUS SOFTWARE. // 20/20;Aug2012, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p36
The article reports on the move of VisionWeb and Diversified Ophthalmics Inc. to integrate VisionWeb's ophthalmic product ordering service with the Diversified's optometric management software called Practice Maximus.
- VisionWeb, Vision West Partner To Promote Online Program. // Vision Monday;7/23/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the partnership between eyecare providers VisionWeb and Vision West Inc. (VWI) to promote the former's ordering services to VWI members. VWI members can take advantage of VisionWeb's services to help automate ordering eyecare products to their suppliers approved by VWI....
- VisionWeb, Carl Zeiss Vision Partner for Electronic Orders. // Vision Monday;8/20/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p16
The article reports that all 15 Carl Zeiss Vision laboratories are all connected to the VisionWeb network of VisionWeb and Carl Zeiss Vision. The connections will allow direct ordering of prescription lens products by means of VisionWeb's eyecare product ordering service. Some of the...
- Sunburst Optics Joins Global Optics. // Vision Monday;9/7/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p054
The article reports that Sunburst Optics has joined the independent laboratories group of Green Bay, Wisconsin-based Global Optics. The company was set up in 1979 as a wholesale optical laboratory and is said to be one of the first VisionWeb laboratories. It mentions that is processes around 275...