Gerber Coburn Launches New Web Site
- Leading Technology: Gerber Coburn's New Advanced Lens Processing System. Beardmore, Jil; Gerechter, Valerie // Eye Care Review;Dec2007, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p50
The article evaluates the Advanced Lens Processing Systems (ALPS), comprising the DTL200 Generator and the Multi-Axis Adaptive Technology (MAAT) Polishing System, from Gerber Coburn Optical Inc.
- E2G Blocking System. // 20/20;Jan2009, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p62
The article evaluates the E2G Blocking System from Gerber Coburn.
- The Rae Tracer. // 20/20;Jun2007, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p80
The article evaluates Gerber Coburn's Rae Tracer, a remote tracer designed to measuring high wrap eyeglass frames.
- Gerber Coburn Launches New Advanced Lens Processing System With Free-form Capability. // Vision Monday;12/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p57
The article evaluates the Advanced Lens Processing System from Gerber Coburn.
- Lens Blocker. // Review of Optometry;10/15/2003, Vol. 140 Issue 10, p96
Introduces the AcuBlock manufactured by Gerber Coburn Optical Inc. Product design; Features of the product; Contact information.
- Gerber, Essilor forge alliance. // Ophthalmology Times;10/15/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p115
Reports the partnership between Gerber Coburn Optical Inc. and Essilor Instruments. Terms and duration of the partnership agreement between the two companies.
- Versatile finishing system integrates functions. // Ophthalmology Times;12/15/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p51
The article features the Kappa CTD finishing system that integrates its CT Tracer and Blocker with its CTD Edger and Drill, developed by Gerber Coburn Ltd. in the U.S. The system employs automatic intelligent technology to determine quickly the optical center, bifocal segment, or fitting cross...
- Gerber Coburn Enhances Dimetrix Software. // Vision Monday;10/16/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p62
This article reports on the efforts of Gerber Coburn to improve the software in its Dimetrix lens verifications and finish blocker. Dimetrix is an integrated tool which uses Wavefront powerMAP Technology for lens power analysis and image recognition for precise lens blocking. Benefits of the...
- Gerber Coburn Intros Rae Plus Tracer. // Vision Monday;10/22/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p67
The article evaluates the Rae Plus Tracer from Gerber Coburn.