WEB SITE OF THE YEAR
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT... WALKER, CHRISTIE // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 43 Issue 23F, p44
The article announces "LabTalk's" 2015 Optical Laboratory Website of the Year awardees led by FEA Industries at www.Feaind.com, iCoat Company at www.icoatcompany.com, and Walman Optical at www.walman.com.
- What You Need To Know About…The Web Site of the Year. Walker, Christie // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2E, p30
The article announces that Diversified Ophthalmics was the winner of the Web Site of the Year award followed by Cherry Optical in second place and Hirsch Optical, third.
- HOYA VISION CARE ANNOUNCES 'SPLENDOR OF SPAIN' WINNERS. // Vision Monday;3/23/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p38
The article announces winners of the Hoya Splendor of Spain promotion of Hoya Vision Care, which includes Cherry Optical, Harbor Optical and Central Oregon Eyecare.
- Expo Digilal Dailies and Show Shots on VisionMonday.com. // Vision Monday;9/24/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, preceding p10
The article announces that all the news, photos, and celebrity sightings at 2012 Vision Expo West, an event for the optical industry, can be accessed on VisionMonday.com.
- Opti-Dot-Com: Another Newsworthy Milestone. Axelrad, Marge // Vision Monday;11/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p5
The article reviews the redesigned web site Vision Monday Web TV, of "Vision Monday."
- Web sites are becoming prime tools for patient education. Nozar, Robert A. // Ophthalmology Times;10/15/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p69
Focuses on the significance of the Web sites in the optical industry. Availability of medical information; Way of meeting the needs of the customers; Efforts of the company to provide healthcare tips.
- Web-directory. // Lightwave;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p156
Recommends web sites from the fiber optic and optoelectronic industry, featured in the September 2002 issue of the periodical 'Lightwave.' www.aerotechusa.om; www.cirl.com; www.cercis; www.efd-inc.com/fiberoptics; www.fermionics.com.
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. // Vision Monday;5/14/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p76
The article focuses on the highlights of stories reported on periodical "Vision Monday's" VMail Web site including the return of Mido, the acquisition of Dragon Alliance, and the assistance provided by the American Academy of Ophthalmology to minority groups at risk for eye disease.
- OVERHEARD. // Vision Monday;10/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p12
The article presents quotes from several jobson.com personnel on topics such as the quality and business atmosphere at the 2011 Vision Expo West, doing business online, and updating eyewear frame boards seasonally.