Would Someone Please Tell Me What My Policy Is Worth?
- A Fireside Chat. Scholp, Alexander J. // LAN: Life Association News;May99, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p134
Provides information on whole life insurance. Discussion on life insurance policy; Benefits of whole life insurance; Popularity of term insurance.
- Selecting the Insurance Plan That Meets You and Your Family's Needs. ALI, ANN // State Journal (WV);5/3/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p13
The article focuses on the importance of selecting the right life insurance plan that would satisfy the needs of every family members, citing the two types of insurance such as the whole life and term life insurance.
- Global News - Individual life insurance sales improve 4% in 2010: LIMRA. // Asia Insurance Review;Apr2011, p61
The article reports on the sale of individual life insurance that rose by 4 percent in 2010, according to the U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales Survey presented by Life Insurance and Market Research Association (LIMRA). It mentions that the annualized premium of Whole Life (WL) rose to 15...
- Whole life vs. term: There's a clear winner here. Magni, Peter R. // Life Insurance Selling;Jul2013, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p34
The article presents a comparison between a whole life insurance and term insurance. It mentions that if a prospected insurance client is 25 years old, the need for life insurance is typically high. It adds that term life insurance costs less than the whole life insurance. Moreover, it presents...
- Selling Whole Life. Willis, Dave // Advisor Today;Nov2009, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p20
The article focuses on whole life insurance advisor Phil Bodine who convinces his prospect clients that whole life insurance is the right insurances for them in the U.S. Bodine says that whole life insurances remained positive despite the financial downturn because of the guarantees and...
- CHAPTER THREE: Life. // Best's Review;Nov2010 Supplement, p40
The article cites the purpose of life insurance, as well as its benefits for the beneficiaries of the policyholder after he dies. It explores the importance of asset-liability management and product development as challenges to life industry. It looks into the insurance products including whole...
- Life Insurance 101: Know Your Options and Risks. Leskiw, Reneé // Young Lawyer;Feb2010, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p3
The article presents information on life insurance policy. It states that lawyers should ensure that life insurance portfolio protects all the financial obligations. It discusses different types of insurance policies including term life insurance, permanent life insurance, whole life insurance...
- Want to drink your lattes and still save money? Read on! Radosevich, Reed // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/12/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p24
The author offers tips for accumulating savings. He suggests taking out an equity line on the home to cover any short-term borrowing needs instead of relying on credit cards. He recommends buying term life insurance instead of whole life insurance to save up to three times on the cost. He...
- Review and Revise Insurance Portfolios. Kahn, Alan D. // CPA Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p15
Discusses innovative insurance products that resulted from competition in the U.S. insurance industry. Term insurance; Whole life insurance; Universal insurance.