Financial Planning Association
- FPA Members Receive Longevity Awards. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2006 Supplement, p26
The article discusses the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) Longevity Awards. Those FPA members that were eligibile received their awards in late 2006, with all members receiving Membership Certificates that indicate the year of membership, member name, and the year that they joined FPA....
- Members get satisfaction at the FPA. Lim, Justin // Money Management;6/19/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p5
The article reports on the satisfaction of members of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) with their organisation according to the FPA 2008 member survey in Australia. Jo-Anne Bloch, FPA chief executive, states that this is the second year that the organisation received a positive response...
- 2014 MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY ADDITIONS AND CORRECTIONS. // IAJRC Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p24
The article offers information on the changes of the 2014 Membership Directory since September 2014 which include the new address, deceased members, and new and returning members.
- CPHB General Membership Meeting - "Top 5 Housing Trends". // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;9/15/2015, p5
The article offers information on the General Membership Meeting of the CPHB of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association to be held at The Housing Center in Tucker, Georgia on September 22, 2015.
- Dig Into NSTA With a Free Book PLUS $10 Off Dues! // NSTA Express;3/17/2008, p4
The article offers information on the membership offering of the "NSTA Express."
- Reap the Benefits of Platinum Access. Mari, Bernadette // Luxury Travel Advisor;Jun2010, p84
The article offers information regarding the Platinum Pass for the Luxury Travel Expo which includes the Full Conference pass, and very important person (VIP) options for the conference in December 2010 in Las Vegas.
- FPA to establish 'mark of trust'. Welsh, Angela // Money Management;9/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to introduce an advertising campaign to establish FPA membership as the mark of trust with wider community and distinguish its members from free riders in Australia.
- FPA - no degree, no membership. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) lifted the membership bar effective July 2013 in Australia.
- FPA issues how-to-vote card. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;3/10/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p9
The article reports that a how- to-vote card has been distributed by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia to its members urging them to vote 'yes' to measures to transform the body into a professional association.