Advisers Report Benefits from Financial Planning Software
- IPS AdvisorPro Available at Member Discount. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 20, p27
The article reviews the financial consultancy software IPS AdvisorPro from Financial Planning Association.
- Engaging Your Clients... // Journal of Financial Planning;May2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on ways to engage clients in the financial services industry. A study was conducted by Advisor Impact to be presented at the Financial Planning Association's Business Solutions Conference on engaged clients of financial advisers. 1,000 clients were surveyed with 33% of...
- Money Management Shadow shopping taint. // Money Management;4/13/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p14
The article discusses the shadow shopping survey's findings. The survey findings brings good news where some of the results show the pay back from the associations' efforts, like the Financial Planning Association, to raise professionalism. Advice and client satisfaction has improved. However,...
- CONSUMER DEMOGRAPHICS: Planner-Client Communication: Driving Satisfaction, Longevity, and Referrals Through Your Communications. King, Rebecca // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2009, Vol. 22 Issue 9, Special section p1
The article presents a study on planner-client communication conducted by newspaper "USA Today" and Financial Planning Association (FPA) Research Center in the U.S. It notes that the study signifies that communication enhances client's satisfaction and augments the probability that they will...
- PRACTICE GROWTH. // Practical Accountant;Jan2004 Supplement, p10
This article presents news related to financial planning as of March 2, 2004. The first Digital Process Management software solution has been introduced by Selden Integrated Systems. The system helps certified public accountants to establish, automate, and implement best practices to improve...
- FINANCIAL-PLANNING.COM. // Financial Planning;Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p10
This section offers financial planning news briefs as of January 2012. "Financial Planning" has a new iPad application that can be downloaded for free so that consumers can read the magazine every month on the tablet. Suggestions to increase Financial Planning Association (FPA) membership that...
- FPA announces membership shake-up. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports on the proposed changes to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia.
- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- FPA launches new consumer website. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;8/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p6
The article informs that the Financial Planning Association of Australia has launched a new consumer website which features an online forum, directory and a guide to the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.