Using Consumer Perceptions to Shape Marketing Messages
- Safeguarding Our Elderly. Barney, Lee // Money Management Executive;7/4/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p3
The article focuses on the growing concerns of asset managers in safeguarding the condition of elderly as they prepare for retirement in the U.S., including the longevity of risk, rising healthcare costs and ravages of inflation.
- Make IRS.gov your friend. Mueller, Van // Retirement Advisor;Nov2016, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p14
The author encourages insurance and financial professionals in the U.S. to use the website IRS.gov to help their clients achieve financial and retirement success. The information that the website offers includes social security taxation and tax allocation. The author advises insurance and...
- Not Prepared. Mseka, Ayo // Advisor Today;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p26
The article presents a survey concerning the confidence of the pre-retirees aging 50-64 to handle the health care costs in the U.S. It mentions the effect of the increasing health care cost on the retirement plan of pre-retirees, in which one third of the group will save less while one-fourth of...
- What People Regret Most Late in Life: Retirement Scan. // Financial-planning.com;10/13/2015, p1
Failing to plan for the extra free time in their lives, as well as collecting Social Security too soon are just two regrets; Plus, a critical pension decision at retirement.
- The crime of the century. Lamm, Richard D. // Christian Science Monitor;7/8/96, Vol. 88 Issue 155, p19
Asserts that the next generation is being shortchanged by having to shoulder the health care benefits of the current generation. Consequences of the budget deficit accumulated by the government; Projected bankruptcy of the trust fund for Medicare and the Social Security Administration; Other...
- Retirement Income Needs Vary. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Sponsor News;2014, p148
The article reports on the findings of a research paper by David Blanchett, head of Retirement Research at Morningstar Investment Management, which reveals that the actual replacement rate to retirement income is likely to vary by retiree household. According to Blanchett, the rate can vary due...
- Are you prepared for they costs of long-term care? Beithon, Tim // Inside Tucson Business;3/23/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p18
The author comments on the several aspects related to financial planning for the long-term health care cost in the U.S.
- Medicare, Social Security funding woes scare away politicians. Butler, Elizabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the effect of Social Security and Medicare funding crisis on politicians in the U.S. Prediction of economists on Medicare and Social Security; Risk of re-election chances of politicians who suggest reducing Medicare and Social Security benefits; Rise of health care costs.
- Economic assessment of the secondary prevention of ischaemic events with lysine acetylsalicylate. Marissal, J-P.; Selke, B.; Lebrun, T. // PharmacoEconomics;2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p185
Objective:To analyse the economic benefits, in comparison with placebo, of the secondary prevention of ischaemic stroke and myocardial infarction (MI) with lysine acetylsalicylate (KardÃ©gic) in patients with a history of ischaemic stroke, MI or stable and unstable angina...