Many Unaware of Permanent Life Insurance Benefits
- Whole Life: Down But Not Out. Stucker, Hal // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/13/99, Vol. 103 Issue 37, p7
Reports on the difficulty experienced by Whole Life (WL) in competing against variable universal life insurance. Products which have taken sales away from WL; Types of traditional WL sold by Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company.
- Survivorship Whole Life Insurance Illustrated Values. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/28/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p15
Presents information on the survivorship life insurance offered by insurance companies. Maximum retention limit offered by John Hancock Life Level Premium Estate Protection; Policy strengths of MassMutual Financial Group; Offerings of Northwestern Mutual Life.
- Regional insurance agency reports '94 activity. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/12/95 - 6/19/95, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p10
Reports that the Austin E. Hodgkins Jr. General Agency of the Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co. has reached life insurance-in-force totaling $3,914,185,460.
- `Record dividend' payout. // Insurance Advocate;11/9/96, Vol. 107 Issue 44, p29
Reports on a record dividend payout to policyholders has been authorized by the board of trustees of the Northwestern Mutual Life. Overall total amount that policyholders in 1997 will get; Sources of the dividend scale.
- Northwestern Mutual commits $31 million for bulk warehouse. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Aug96, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Milwaukee-based Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s $31 million commitment to develop 1.1 million sq. ft. of bulk warehouse in Coppell, Texas.
- Untitled. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/29/95, Vol. 99 Issue 22, p1
Presents a photograph of the clean green recycling team members participating in a competition at Northwestern Mutual Life titled `Our 2020 Vision for the Next Big Earth Day Birthday'.
- Untitled. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/22/96, Vol. 100 Issue 17, p1
Presents a caption of a pressman checking cover proofs of Northwestern mutual Life's 1995 annual report, which is mailed out to all 2.5 million policyowners. Features of the 1996 report.
- Life insurance firm authorizes record dividend payout. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/29/97, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p5
Reports on Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s authorization of a record dividend payout to area policy owners in Salt Lake City, Utah for 1998.
- Northwestern Mutual Life to offer mutual funds. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;2/3/97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p8
Reports on Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s development of a family of mutual funds which it will introduce during the first quarter of 1997. Description of the plans to be launched in 1997.