Bright Prospects Ahead for Advisory Firm Growth
- April Revenues Top the Chart. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/7/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33907, p1
The article focuses on the report of U.S. Department of Finance and Administration, which highlighted that revenues exceeded totals by 99 million dollars and beat the official forecast by 88 million dollars in April 2012 in the U.S.
- "SURVEY SAYS...". // njbiz;12/1/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p3
The article presents a the result of a survey of the revenue of New Jersey companies as of September 2014.
- NEVADA GAMING REVENUES FALL 4.7 PERCENT IN MAY. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 29, pP12
The article reports on the drop in the gaming revenues in Nevada in May 2010.
- Baccarat weighs down gaming win in May. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 29, pP12
The article reports on the drop on the gaming revenues of Nevada in May 2010.
- Macau revenue hits $3 billion. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/13/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 24, pP13
The article reports on an increase in gaming revenues in Macau, China in May 2011.
- Siboney Q1 Revenue Up 4.3%. // Electronic Education Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p4
The article offers information on the financial performance of Siboney Corp. for the first quarter of 2008 which showed a revenue increase of 4.3% or 1.24 million dollars as compared to 1.19 million dollars in 2007.
- Kaplan K-12 Businesses' Revenue Up 1.2%. // Educational Marketer;6/9/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the revenue increase of Kaplan Inc. by 1.2 percent in its higher education segment business in the first quarter of 2008, which is 135.9 million dollars compared to the same three-month period in 2007.
- CORRECTION. // Educational Marketer;3/30/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p2
A correction to the article on revenue of John Wiley & Sons' global higher education segments that was published in the March 16, 2009 issue is presented.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/23/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the business revenue e of educational publishing companies in the U.S. in the first quarter of fiscal 2011 including the 17.5-percent increase in revenue of Blackboard Inc., the 21.3-percent-decline in revenue of Princeton Review Inc., and the...