TSA Seeks Small Business Help with IT Security Support Services
- Unhappy Birthday, TSA. Riggs, Mike // Reason;Mar2012, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the 10th anniversary of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- TSA Works with Liberia on Security. // Airport Security Report;9/22/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has announced that flights between the country and Liberia could begin by autumn of 2010 as it has worked with the Liberia Civil Aviation Authority (LCAA) to enhance Liberia's aviation security.
- A Look at the TSA. Bell, Debra // U.S. News Digital Weekly;1/8/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p9
A quiz about the U.S. Transportation Security Administration is presented.
- Houston Hobby Airport. // AirGuide Business;3/1/2010, p9
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has suspended the airline operations at the Hobby Airport in Houston, Texas for an hour due to a suspicious bag discovered during the screening.
- Union Pushes For Early Election By Tsa Screeners. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p5
The article reports about the demand for early elections by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration screeners.
- The Us Transportation Security Administration Accidentally Posted A Document Online. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p2
The article reports on the initiative of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to publish the 93-page document online which relates to airport passenger screening practices.
- Us Transportation Security Administration admitted This Week That It Inadvertently Posted. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p2
The article provides information on the 93-page online document made by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration which details on the airport passenger screening practices.
- What price security? // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;June97, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p60
Reports on the results of the Department of Trade and Industry's (DTI) 1996 Information Security Breaches Survey which reveals the belief of the majority of managing directors that their companies would collapse if their information technology (IT) systems did. Incidence of security breaches;...
- Confidentiality and security in information technology. // Generations;Fall97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p50
Discusses ways to manage and protect confidential records in information technology. Challenge in online confidentiality; Provisions of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1990; Significance of privacy and confidentiality to older adults.