TSA Seeks Information on Check Point Targeted Detection System
- TSA Seeks Fingerprint System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/6/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p15
This article reports on the issuance of a Request for Proposals for a commercial-off-the-shelf fingerprint system by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in 2011.
- TSA Issues RFP for Law Enforcement Database Access. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/6/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p16
This article reports on the issuance of a Request for Proposals (RFP) for a commercial-off-the-shelf law enforcement database access (LEDA) by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in 2011.
- COMMON SENSE SECURITY IN A DANGEROUS WORLD. Hickling, Jim // Journal of Transportation Law, Logistics & Policy;Winter2003, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p206
Focuses on the transportation security measures implemented by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration. Goal of reducing terrorism risk by securing and monitoring containers at point of origins; Improvement of port and maritime operations by advance filing of the vessel manifest with...
- New TSA Enrollment System Integrates TWIC Program. // Defense Daily;10/8/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the integration of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) Transportation Worker Identification Credential into the Universal Enrollment Services (UES) system of security solutions provider MorphoTrust USA in 2013.
- Airport Security: How to Avoid the Hassles. Poole Jr., Robert W. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Feb2003, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on airport security issues in the U.S. Information on the task of the Transportation Security Administration's workforce; Discussion on the need to improve security measures in airports; Problems with checked-baggage and passenger screening; Details of other aviation loopholes. INSET:...
- TSA Issues RFI for TTAC Operations and Computing Environment. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/8/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p16
The article reports on Request for Information (RFI) issued by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Transportation Threat Assessment and Credentialing (TTAC) Technology group for a possible future Operations and Computing Environment solicitation.
- Fed's deadline threatens to ground aviation system. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p10
Focuses on the demand of U.S. Congress for transportation officials to improve security on ground and on air. Implementation of a timetable for the precautionary changes; Views of Transportation Security Administration head James Loy on the timetable set by Congress; Need for more time for the...
- Passenger Rebels Against TSA Pat Down. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;7/17/2011, p5
In this article the author discusses the issue concerning the pat down security system of Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- TSA Enables Passengers to Go at Their Own Pace in Salt Lake. // Air Safety Week;3/3/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p9
The article focuses on the self-select lane pilot project initiated by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in Salt Lake City, Utah. The self-select lane is aimed at enabling travelers to select a lane customized to their pace. Because the pilot project is in a region of the...