CACI International [CACI]: CACI Nabs $29M Task Order to Support CBP
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: CBP Awards Rapiscan $24M for Eagle High-Energy X-Ray Systems. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p12
This article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to OSI Systems' Rapiscan Systems division to provide 11 of its Eagle mobile high-energy X-ray cargo and vehicle inspection systems.
- Finmeccanica's DRS Technologies Nabs $100M CBP License Plate Reader Contract. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p13
This article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to DRS Technologies to provide Licence Plate Readers (LPR) at land border ports of entry and border checkpoints.
- Raytheon [RTN]: CBP Awards General Atomics $13.7M for Guardian UAS. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/9/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p14
The article focuses on the contract awarded by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to General Atomics to produce and deliver a maritime variant of the Predator B Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS).
- Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: SAIC Awarded Potential $95M in DHS Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/8/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p10
The article reports on the two contracts received by Science Applications International Corp. (SAI) from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection to modernize current tactical communications systems.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: CBP Awards AS&E Potential $67M for Z Portals. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/8/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p11
The article reports on a potential 67 million U.S. dollar contract received by American Science and Engineering (ASEI) from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to provide low-energy, drive-through Z Portal vehicle inspection systems.
- CBP Awards Boeing $20 Million To Begin SBInet Deployment On Northern Border. // Defense Daily International;4/3/2009, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on the $20 million contract being awarded by the U. S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to Boeing Co. It is reported that Boeing will deploy Remote Video Surveillance Systems (RVSS) at the norther border of the U.S. under the electronic fence portion of Secure...
- Lockheed Martin awarded Customs and Border Protection P-3 Orion fleet maintenance contract. // HS Today;Oct2009, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p23
The article reports that Lockheed Martin has bagged a fleet maintenance contract with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The 821 million U.S. dollar contract will involve maintenance, repair, and overhaul of the CBP's P-3 Orion Fleet. The coverage of the contract is a base period of...
- Awaiting its New Eyes. KIMERY, ANTHONY // HS Today;Feb2014, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) Integrated Fixed Tower (IFT) program aimed at shoring up the country's border security. Topics discussed include the features of the program, the technological capabilities that the CBP is looking for from the companies...
- Northrop Grumman [NOC]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p1
This section offers news briefs related to terrorim prevention in the U.S. General Atomics has been awarded a contract of 21.2 million U.S. dollars by the Customs and Border Protection. The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) denies the reinstatement of Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) of...