KEYW Corp. [KEYW]: KEYW to Acquire Cyber Firm Everest Technology Solutions
- KEYW Corp. [KEYW]: KEYW to Acquire Cyber Solutions Firm Serving Intel Community. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p7
The article discusses plans by KEYW Corp. to acquire Sycamore US as part of its initiative to boost its cybersecurity platform.
- KEYW Completes Acquisition of Sycamore US. // Defense Daily;12/1/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that Keyw Corp. has completed the acquisition of Sycamore US and reports that the acquisition will increase its capabilities in cyber security and the intelligence community.
- KEYW To Acquire Poole & Associates. // Defense Daily;9/10/2012, Vol. 255 Issue 51, p10
The article reports that KEYW Corp. has agreed to acquire Poole & Associates Inc. for 126 million dollars in cash and stock. Maryland-based Poole is a provider of systems and software engineering services to the intelligence community. Poole made 24.8 million dollars in sales during the first...
- KEYW Acquires Cyber Threat Awareness Firm Sensage. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;10/16/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 12, p4
The article reports that KEYW Corp. has completed its acquisition of Sensage Inc., a developer and provider of cyber security threat awareness software solutions. Joe Gottlieb, Sensage's chief executive officer (CEO), will become a sector vice president of KEYW and will lead a new operating unit...
- KEYW Buys Another Cyber Security Firm, JKA Technologies. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;4/4/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 2, p5
The article focuses on the acquisition of information assurance and other information technology services provider JKA Technologies by KEYW Corp. KEYW has paid $2.5 million in shares of its stock and 10.5 million in cash for the acquisition deal and the acquisition will enable it to expand its...
- KEYW Acquires Rsignia, Giving It Key Technology For Commercial Cyber Product Launch. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;11/27/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that KEYW Corp. has acquired the cyber security technology firm Rsignia Inc., based in Maryland. Rsignia will provide KEYW with deep packet inspection technology, that would give KEYW more control over technology development and end pricing. It is stated that KEYW is working...
- KEYW Acquires IT Firm Serving Intelligence Community. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/4/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 24, p3
The article reports that Forbes Analytic Software Inc.(FASI) has been acquired by KEYW Corp. Both are the information technology solution providers to the intelligence community. FASI deals in several areas including software development, software engineering and integration, research and...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.