Northrop Grumman [NOC]: United Technologies Corp. [UTX]: Northrop Grumman Moves on in Next-Gen BioWatch Effort; UTC Doesn't
- Northrop Grumman, United Technologies Win BioWatch Awards. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;11/18/2009, Vol. 244 Issue 33, p1
The article reports that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has awarded separate contracts to Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) and United Technologies Corp. (UTX) to begin testing under Phase 1 of the next-generation BioWatch system called Gen-3. The Gen-3 program is aimed at creating an...
- Testing of Biological Detectors Begins. // Airport Security Report;12/1/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p4
The article reports that field testing contract of a new generation of autonomous biodetection instruments has been awarded to Northrop Grumman Corp. by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Northrop Moves On In Next-Gen BioWatch Effort While UTC Doesn't. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/2/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 41, p1
The article reports that Northrop Grumman Corp. has been given the task order to advance to the field testing phase of a biological monitoring program while United Technologies Corp. (UTC) will not take part in the Gen-3 BioWatch effort. Northrop Grumman was given an 8.4 million dollar task...
- Northrop Grumman [NOC]: IBM [IBM]: Johnson Controls [JCI]: CACI International [CAI]: Diebold [DBD]: Northrop Nabs $2.6B Order to Provide IT Infrastructure for New DHS HQ. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p14
The article reports on a 10-year, 2.6 billion-U.S. dollar task order won by Northrop Grumman to develop the information technology (IT) infrastructure for the headquarters campus of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security at Saint Elizabeth in Washington, D.C. It cites that the task order was...
- UTC Reports Solid First Quarter Financial Results. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;4/18/2008, Vol. 238 Issue 14, p3
This article reports on the 2008 first quarter financial results posted by defense contractor United Technologies Corp. The company reported that net income increased 22 percent to $1 billion, or $1.03 earnings per share (EPS), from $819 million a year ago, beating consensus estimates by two...
- Northrop Grumman Protests $1 Billion DHS Cyber Award To Raytheon. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;10/14/2015, p1
The article reports that defense technology firm Northrop Grumman has protested the award of Development, Operations and Maintenance (DOMino) contract won by defense firm Raytheon from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and mentions filing of protest with Government Accountability Office.
- Northrop Grumman Nabs $350 Million DHS Award, Unseats GD For US-CERT Support. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;2/5/2014, p1
Northrop Grumman [NOC] on Monday said it has won a potential $350 million contract to provide operational services to a unit of the Department ofÂ…
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN WINS US NAVY CANES SHIPBOARD NETWORK FULL DEPLOYMENT CONTRACT. // Defence Review Asia;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the selection of American global aerospace and defense technology company Northrop Grumman Corp. by the U.S. Navy as one of the contractors for the Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES) full deployment production contract for its fleet.
- Homeland Security Focus. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Dec2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p18
The article presents information on the Hunter unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) developed by Unmanned Systems unit of Northrop Grumman Corp. in San Diego for helping the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in protecting the Mexican border. The UAVs will use optoelectronic infrared sensors to...