Twitter plans push into Euro ad sector from London office
- Understanding Twitter and the power of 're-tweet'. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Corridor Business Journal;11/1/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p17
The author discusses the role of social media specifically Twitter, and the power of its re-tweet function in attracting potential customers, and passing on information to other people worldwide in real-time.
- Twitter set to offer ads to UK agencies before the summer. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age;3/17/2011, p06
The article announces the opening of Twitter's first London, England office with five available positions which will enable British brands to book advertisements through Twitter.
- Social network giants click for major expansion. // Estates Gazette;11/3/2012, Issue 1244, p35
The article reports on the moves by social networking firms Facebook and Twitter to expand their offices in London, England.
- Tap into the potential of Twitter to maximize marketing impact. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;8/10/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 29, p74
In this article, the author elucidates the significance of Twitter to the business operation of several restaurants in the U.S. The author discusses its relevance to the operation of several restaurants, particularly in sales and marketing. The author briefly narrates his experience in using...
- Understanding Twitter and the power of 're-tweet'. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/25/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p8
The author offers insights for salespeople about the microblogging Web site Twitter and its potential benefits for them. He notes that Twitter is about providing information, sending value messages and connecting with other people. He cites that the practice of sending a tweet encourages people...
- Romper rooms. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;11/16/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 41, p60
The article discusses Internet marketing by the MGM Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The hotel created a page in the online social network Twitter and asked members to present their most vivid experiences of Las Vegas, with the winning entry earning a free night at the hotel. The entries to date have...
- Buyers and sellers BEWARE. Kevany, Kevin // NZ Business;Sep2009, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p42
The article focuses on insights in buying or selling a business in 2009. It is stated that a quality business is always marketable, but that a well-considered sales process is needed to get the best price and buyer. On the other side, an acquired successful business can reportedly fail if key...
- What can twitter do for you? Droese, Jennifer // Advance-Titan (Oshkosh, WI);3/4/2010, Vol. 115 Issue 53, pB1
The article presents the author's statement regarding the Twitter online social networking. The author mentions the popularity of the said social networking in the U.S., where there are about five million users found in the country. The author notes the social networking's usefulness in...
- Twitter Makes No Plans to Add Advertising. // Channel Insider;5/19/2009, p1
The article reports on the dismissal of the notion of selling advertisements by Twitter on their popular microblogging site. According to Twitter co-founder Christopher Isaac Stone, the company is developing various add-on tools and services such as deep user analytics to in order to raise...