Don't forget to vote for your favourite IT blogger
Tags: BLOGS -- Awards
- Childminder shares her work online. Morton, Katy // Nursery World;5/20/2010, Vol. 110 Issue 4220, p6
The article reports that Nurture Store, the weblog of British childminder Cathy James, has been selected to be a finalist in the Mummy and Daddy (MAD) Blog Awards for the Best MAD Blog for Family Fun category.
- Electronics Weekly Blog Awards 2008. // Electronics Weekly;10/1/2008, Issue 2354, p30
The article announces that the periodical "Electronics Weekly" is inviting nominations for the Blog Awards for the best electronics blogs on its website www.electronicsweekly.com.
- A Sheepish Confession. Miller, Sarah Gray // Country Living;Jun2012, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including sculptures, antiques and second annual Blue Ribbon Blogger Awards.
- MONEY MIX. // Credit Union Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p12
The article announces that the MoneyMix blog has received the bronze medal for the Best Online Column or Blog at the 2011 Eddie Awards in the U.S.
- Electronics Weekly Blog Awards 2008. // Electronics Weekly;10/8/2008, Issue 2355, p23
The article invites readers to send nominations for the Electronics Weekly's best blogs awards.
- BI blog wins honor from LexisNexis. // Business Insurance;11/8/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 44, p6
The article announces that the blog of Roberto Ceniceros, senior editor of the magazine, has been honored as one of the Top 25 Blogs for Workers Compensation and Workplace Issues for 2010 by LexixNexis.
- ENTERTAINMENT. // New Media Age;6/26/2008 Effectiveness Awards Supp, p17
The article announces that Penguin Books' Blog A Penguin Classics won in the Entertainment category in the New Media Age (NMA) Effectiveness Awards in 2008.
- Who Is The Ultimate Beauty Blogger? // Allure;Mar2012, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p178
The article announces a contest for the Beauty Blogger Awards launched by "allure" magazine.
- GOOD COMMUNICATION. // Valuation;2012 4th Quarter, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p39
The article announces that Appraisal Institute's blog, "Opinions of Value," and its "Candiadate for Designation" video campaign have received Silver Awards from the League of American Communications Professionals' 2012 Spotlight Awards.