- Coverage. Serb, Chris // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;11/05/97, Vol. 71 Issue 21, p28
Reports the study by the United States Census Bureau on the percentage of Americans with no health insurance. Ethnic group most likely to lack insurance.
- Editorial: Whatever Happened to Politicians' Concerns about the Nation's Uninsured? Blendon, Robert J.; Kennedy, John R; Benson, John M. // American Journal of Public Health;Mar98, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p345
Editorial. Comments on the findings of a survey conducted by the United States Census Bureau regarding the average number of persons living in America which do not have health care insurance. Reference to the role of the government in providing health care for the Americans; Importance of...
- 44.3 million now uninsured. // Nation's Health;Nov99, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p7
Presents a report from the United States Census Bureau on health insurance. Number of Americans without health insurance; Status of people who lacked health insurance.
- More Americans Living in Poverty Now Than When Eisenhower was President. Johnson, Stephon // Chicago Weekend;9/29/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p7
The article offers information on a report released by the U.S. Census Bureau, according to which the poverty rate in the U.S. in 2009 is the highest since 1994 and 50.7 million people were living without health insurance due to debate over the new health care reform by President Barack Obama.
- 46 million Americans in poverty, 50 million lack health insurance. // CCPA Monitor;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the findings of the U.S. Bureau of the Census that the country's poverty rate and number of individuals without health insurance has increased with 44 million Americans in poverty and 50 million uninsured people.
- Health insurance coverage by county. // Corridor Business Journal;9/10/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the 2010 estimates of health insurance coverage for each of the 3,140 counties released by the U.S. Census Bureau on August 29, 2012.
- Ranks of uninsured are declining. // Chain Drug Review;10/26/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p55
The article reports in the decline of the number of Americans without health insurance in 2014, according to a data released by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Uninsured tally hits record in 2009. Geisel, Jerry // Business Insurance;9/20/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 37, p4
The article reports that the number of U.S. residents without health insurance has increased to 50.7 million in 2009, according to data released by the Census Bureau in September 2010.
- Private coverage on the decline. Reese, Shelly // Managed Healthcare Executive;Nov2010, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p31
The article focuses on the report "Income, Poverty and Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009," from the Census Bureau which reveals a decline in the number of people with health insurance in 2009 in the U.S. The report also notes on the drop in the number of people receiving coverage...