New Joint Location, Leak Detection Technologies Launched
- Saving time, money through large diameter coiled pipe. Rush, William F. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec96, Vol. 223 Issue 12, p23
Reports on the result of a study conducted by the Institute of Gas Technology (IGT) and Gas Research Institute (GRI) on large diameter coiled polyethylene (LDCPE) pipes which offer significant benefits to gas utilities. GRI/IGT field trial summary; Factors that complicate economic analysis of...
- New optical methane detectors promises increased speed, accuracy & productivity. // Underground Construction;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p76
Features Heath Consultants' Optical Methane Detector mobile leak detectors for gas pipelines. Specifications; Capabilities.
- WE'RE ROSEN. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2004, Vol. 231 Issue 7, p56
Introduces the products for gas pipelines offered by Houston, Texas-based Rosen North America. Axial Flaw Detection tool; XYZ-Mapping Tool to determine three-dimensional geographical pipeline coordinates; Electronic Acoustic Transducer which detects Stress Corrosion Cracking.
- New Method For Detailed Modeling Of Buried Pipe. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 238 Issue 10, p39
The article focuses on the development of Spar FieldSens technology, a system for three-dimensional (3D) mapping for locating and mapping of buried pipe from Optimal Ranging Inc. It notes the Spar has delivered the required reliable accuracy based on the field tests using five pre-production...
- What's New In Leak Detection Monitoring and Inspection. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 231 Issue 8, p70
Introduces equipment and supplies for oil and gas pipeline leak detection, monitoring and inspection. Pig tracking transmitters; Gas/liquid leak monitors that use ultrasonic sensors; Computer software for the StarPac industrial valves for controlling and measuring flow; Security systems.
- What's new in 3R's. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p50
Presents a listing of products needed for the operation of gas pipelines. Includes brochures on maintenance; Corrosion-detecting tools; Electrofusion system; Liner system.
- What's new in construction equipment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p52
Presents a listing of new products needed for the construction of gas pipelines. Pipeline equipment innovator; Rigid-frame tenders; Hydrostatic trencher.
- New products and literature. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p54
Presents a listing of new products and literature needed for the construction of gas pipelines. Safety relief valves; Oxidation catalyst systems; Sand monitor.
- Repnet offers permanent paving marking system. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p67
Features the color coded A-Tag Pavement Marker by Repnet for gas lines. Embedding of the tag in the pavement; Ability to withstand vehicular and pedestrian traffic.