- CAT C15 CERTIFIED. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2003, Vol. 160 Issue 7, p72
Reports that Mossville, Illinois-based Caterpiller Engine Division of the automobile engine manufacturing company Caterpiller has received emissions certification by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for the company's third engine equipped with Advanced Combustion Emissions Reduction...
- FIRST EPA TIER 2-CERTIRED GEN-SET IN NORTH AMERICA NOW AVAILABLE. // Power Engineering;Nov2005, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p160
The article reports that Caterpillar has introduced the first line of diesel-fueled generator sets in North America with Tier 2 certification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The Cat C32 engine is equipped with ACERT technology. The engines ranges from 900 to 1000 kilowatts. It is...
- Caterpillar Offers Full Line Of EPA Certified Off-Road Engines. // Underground Construction;Dec2004, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p74
The article reports about the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification of seven Caterpillar engine models. The certification enables Caterpillar to provide customers with a full line of engines featuring ACERT technology in the 175 to 750 horsepower range. The engines will be...
- Caterpillar launches new off-road vehicles. // LP/Gas;Oct2004, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p30
Reports that Caterpillar Inc. has developed a line of Environmental Protection Agency-certified off-road engines. Technological features of the engine; Number of engine models that were certified; Capital expenditures of the company on research and development for engines; Horsepower range of...
- EPA CERTIFIES THAT NEW CLEAN DIESELS ARE READY. // Industrial Environment;Mar2007, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on the compliance of major heavy-duty truck and engine manufacturers to the new standards of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for reduction of emissions, according to the Diesel Technology Forum. Views of Diesel Technology Forum executive director Allen...
- Caterpillar submits engines for EPA approval. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p6
Reports that the U.S. truck manufacturer Caterpillar Inc. has submitted its heavy-duty engine product line in October 2002 for Environmental Protection Agency certification. Use of an aftertreatment process which is achieved through a Caterpillar technology called diesel oxidation catalyst;...
- TESTING PERFORMANCE. // Motor Transport;5/28/2012, p14
The article reports on the allege of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that the electronic management systems of the engine manufactures like Caterpillar Inc. and Cummins had a defeat device, which automatically adopts a different emission strategy during the test cycle.
- EPA Certifies Navistar's 13L Engine. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/18/2013, p2
The article reports on the certification made by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Navistar's 13L heavy-duty big bore engines with selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology.
- GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;12/3/2013, p3
The article discusses the expiration of the Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule certification under the U.S. state Georgia amid the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency mandate with the program good for a maximum of 3 years.