- Pipe Bursting Large Diameter Pipe - Class C Pipe Bursting. Timberlake, Malt // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p72
The article offers the author's insights regarding the use of pipe bursting method for replacing underground pipelines and for pipeline rehabilitation in the U.S. The author states the classification of the International Pipe Bursting Association (IPBA) for large diameter pipe bursting as Class...
- Montreal rethinking shutout of PVC pipe for water mains. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;4/15/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p0001
The article discusses the potential use of polyvinyl chloride pipes in potable-water lines in Montreal, Quebec as of April 2013, reporting that the city is reconsidering its preference for steel and cement water mains as some mains have broken down due to age.
- Sliplining Rehabilitates Critical Water Supply Line. FORCE, JIM // Opflow Online;Nov2013, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p18
The article discusses the use of sliplining with fusible polyvinyl chloride (FPVC) by the Las Vegas Valley Water District (LVVWD) to overcome the challenges in rehabilitating a water pipeline under Interstate 215 in Nevada. The process of fusing FPVC into several sections of water pipes is...
- Correction. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Mar2011, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p4
A correction to the article on the implication of pipebursting and gas explosion that was published in the February 2011 issue is presented.
- Pipe Bursting Website Updated, Expanded. // Underground Construction;Aug2012, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p57
The article reports on the announcement of the International Pipe Bursting Association (IPBA) that it has overhauled its website located at www.ipbaonline.org.
- PIPE BURSTING IN BLOOMFIELD. Bradfield, Joe // Municipal Sewer & Water;Oct2015, p20
The article focuses on the prechlorinated pipe bursting in Bloomfield Village, Michigan which requires minimal excavations and minimized demolition and reconstruction of pavement.
- Pipebursting Evolution. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov2009, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p49
The article discusses the industrial developments of pipebursting industry in the U.S. It notes that pipebursting method reduces excavation requirements and can increase the new pipe size. It states that pipebursting technology can be applied to water connections, sewer mainlines, and...
- Pipe Bursting. // Pumper;2010 Supplier Directory, p37
The article offers information on Spartan Tool LLC, which provides pipe bursting services in Mendota, Illinois.
- REHAB NEWS. // Underground Construction;Feb2012, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p54
The article offers news briefs related to rehabilitation technology as of February 2012. Pipeline rehabilitation firm SAK Construction LLC has celebrated its new headquarters in Saint Louis, Missouri with open house and ribbon cutting on December 9, 2011. Moreover, a study from Washington...